‹ Prequel: Freddy Krueger
Sequel: Michael Myers

Jason Voorhees

Three

There was no way I could defend myself against this guy. I have a small pocket knife and he's got a machete. Yeah, I'm screwed. He came closer to me, making me fall onto Jason's bed again.I struggled to get away and ended up breaking my locket, which fell at his feet. He picked it up and opened it to see mine (I messed up in the last chapter when I said it was Jason's picture, it's mine) and Mrs. Voorhees' pictures. He looked up at me, staring through the eye holes of the hocky mask. He then pointed at my picture then at me as if to ask if the little girl was me. I nodded and then he pointed at Mrs. Voorhees then at himself. It took me several minutes to understand what he was trying to say.
"Ja-Jason?"
"Nicole."
"Oh my God! Jason!" I jump off the bed and give him a huge hug. He hugged back but more gentle than mine. All those feeling I've had for Jason came back to me. I began to cry from being in his embrace. We stopped hugging and sat down on the bed.
"Jason, how did you survive? Everyone thought you were dead."
"Nicole..." he saids softly and trailing off.
"What is it Jason? Wht's wrong?"
"If I told you, I might scare you."
"It doesn't matter. Just tell me what's wrong."
"I-Iam dead." Okay, I must admitt that that's shocking news to hear.
"But, how are you-"
"When Mother died, I was reserected to take vengence on her death."
"Oh, that's right. I heard about that."
"How did you get here?"
"I'm on a senior class trip with these guys. I thought that I was going to have to spend five days in Hell with them."
"Is it that bad?"
"Yes. It reminds me of this camp. Remembering that makes me think of you. But whenthinking of you, your death flashes into my mind."
"Do you always think of me?"
"I can't think of anything else. What about you?"
"Sometimes. I think of many things when there's no one trying to come onto my land and have sex." I laugh a bit and look at John's dead body.
"What do we do with him?"
"I should go dump his body in the lake before the rats get to him."
"Can I help?" He stalls and looks at me, confusion written in his eyes.
"What did you say?"
"Can I help you with the body?"
"Are you really Nicole?"
"Yeah, I've just changed a bit after your death."
"Umm, sure." I helped him carry out the body and dump it in the lake. Looking into the waters made me think of something besides the day Jason died.
"Hey, Jason?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you still not know how to swim?"
"I really hadn't thought much about learning how to swim since I'm already dead."
"Are you still afraid?"
"Yeah. I still get a weird feeling when I'm near a huge body of it."
"I'll teach you."
"Are you sure that's okay? What about those other kids?"
"I can make up an excuse for them. Besides, we just found each other again. Anyone who comes between me and my friend will get murdered." we laughed for a bit and I then turned to leave.
"Wait at your house, I have to get my swimsuit at camp. Don't worry, I'll come back." I ran towards our camp and discovered it to be empty. I heard a screanm near the dock and this onethought started running through my head. Did they find John or did they find Jason?