‹ Prequel: Freddy Krueger
Sequel: Michael Myers

Jason Voorhees

Five

It had gotten dark sooner then I had thought, so I grabbed a flashlight before going on. As I got out side, I saw my group were all smoking and drinking beer. Okay, I thought, They're all drunk and high. They won't remember a thing about me leaving. I went to leave the camp until Maddie came up laughing obnoxiously in my face.
"Hey, where are you going?"
"Umm, I'm just going to go take a piss."
"No, no, no. You're gonna get lost again. Just relax and take a smoke." She hands me a joint but I push it away.
"I don't take that shit, bitch." She got Mad and pressed the burning joint onto my arm and I scream in pain. I push her down and kicked her on her side.
"Do that again and se what kind of shit you get into, bitch." I try getting away again but this time Brandon came up to me, breathing pure beer in my face.
"What's going on? Are you meeting someone?"
"No, I just need to piss."
"What's the rush? Stay here and relax. We've got everything we need to entertain us." I couldn't face his breath any longer and retreated to my tent in defeat. I couldn't get pass those mind screwed teenagers. I started crying and losing it. Another promise I gave Jason was broken because I wasn't able to do anything. I felt so bad about this that I couldn't control my sobs. Then, a weird thing happened. I heard everyone screaming like as if something bad was happening. I unzipped the tent and peeked to see what was going on. I saw Jason killing them all with his machete. I stared in wonder as he slaughtered them with that huge blade. Then, Maddie fell at the entrance of the tent, crying and bleeding. I got up and looked down at her. And then, Jason came and saw me standing there. He stalled and cocked his head at me as if to ask what now? I looked down at Maddie again and saw her looking up at me with pleading eyes.
"Nicole, please help me. Please. I beg of you." She was crying so much I couldn't understand her. But, I had just realized that I still had that flashlight in my hand. I remembered everything she's ever done to me. The times she would never stop her pestering. I thought of all those things she's done to hurt me. I put all my hate into my hand and beat Maddie over the head with my flashlight. I wouldn't stop until her blood had follen to the ground and her head had a big dent where her skull was cracked. I looked up at Jason, who looked at me like I'd gone insane. I dropped the flashlight and cried again.
"I'm sorry, Jason. I didn't keep my promise again. I'm not worthy of being your friend." He put his hand on my shoulder.
"Nicole, I knew about your situation and tried towait it out. I see that they were trying to keep my best friend away from me. Anyone that comes between me and my friend will get murdered." I smiled and wiped my wet face. We embraced once again and took the bodies to the lake to dump them. I got my stuff from the camp and stay with Jason for the night. That night Jason and I had stayed on the couch huddled in each other's arms. I looked up at Jason and started blushing at him.
"What?"
"Jason, I don't think I want to be your friend anymore."
"What? But, I thought we were-"
"Jason, please let me finish. I don't want to be your friend. I want to be your girlfriend."
"R-Really? You mean it?" I nodded and took off his mask. I kissed him and he soon got into it. We made out for a bit until I broke the kiss.
"Was that okay?"
"Yeah. It's getting kind of late. You should get some rest." Where do I sleep?"
"You can sleep in Mother's room."
"Will stay with me through the night."
"You mean like sleep with you?"
"Yeah. Is there a problem?"
"Ugh, I think that's what you're supose to do when you get married." It took me awhile to figure out what he was trying to point out. I laughed.
"No, Jason. I don't mean if you'd have sex with me. I'm asking if you'd you'd sleep next to me in the bed."
"Oh, sorry."
"It's okay. It's easy to get those two mixed up. So, will you sleep next to me tonight?"
"Sure. That'd be okay." We went up stairs and got under the covers of Mrs. Voorhees' bed. It was soft and so comfortable. What also felt nice was Jason wrapping his arm around me as I was drifting off to sleep. I could never be any closer to heaven than this.