‹ Prequel: Jason Voorhees
Sequel: The Leprechaun

Michael Myers

Four

I couldn't understand this. I counted at least six bullets went straight into Michael's heart. I am no docter but that's impossible to do. If something hits the heart or brain then the body will shut down and die. I ran towards the door and saw him raise his knife at me. I stood there in shock and notice his eyes calm down a little and he put down his knife. I was about to speak but he put his fingers to his lips and grabbed my arm roughly. He pushed me into some bushes and we hid there watching the police bring out the bodies and Michael's little sister. We over heard Dr. Loomis talking to an officer about Michael's missing body and the hospital where Lori was going to. Michael grabbed my arm again and forced me to follow him all the way to the hospital. Again, we both had to be quiet so I couldn't ask about his little strange phenomenon. I pondered the many reasons but couldn't find anything logical to answer this weird question. Well, as we''re at the hospital, I watch Michael kill several of the staff working here over night. But, each time we would get close to Lori, she'd find a way to escape or stall him. Well, the pestering Dr. Loomis caught up with us before any of us knew it. I couldn't tell if he still knew I was his other missing patiant or not. He looked at Michael then at me, studying the person near him.
"Lori!" he yelled at her,"Get out of here! You don't know how dangerous these two are!" Well, looks like the cat's out of the bag, I thought, And now Michael's going to die and I'm going to be back at the mental institution. Lori ran off, so I looked at Michael at what to do. He shook his head but ended up having to fight Dr. Loomis. Again, I did my usual watching and hoped that Michael would be the one that got out of this all right. But when Dr. Loomis took out his gun and aimed it at some of the oxygen tanks in the room, I grew worried. Michael kept signaling me to get out by waving an arm at me. I kept shaking my head and I didn't know why I didn't want to leave him alone in this room. I grabbed a scalpel and stabbed Dr. Loomis in the arm that had his gun and tore up the skin. I felt those same weird psychotic feelings to kill just like at school, but just a little worse. I wanted to get back at this man for some odd reason. Hearing his screams made me smile a bit and laughed in an odd way. Michael grabbed me and ran out of the room before Dr. Loomis could retrieve his gun. We ran back to the house and he forced me down to the floor.
"Why do you keep grabbing me and pushing me around?" I asked.
"What the hell was that back there?"
"What? Stabbing Dr. Loomis?"
"That and why didn't you go away like I ordered you to?" I looked down at the floor. I didn't even know why I did that.
"I-I don't know," I muttered.
"What?"
"I said I don't know." Michael sighed and stared at a wall. This man was very strange, I'll tell you that. I couldn't figure him out even if he had that mask off.
"What about you?" I asked.
"Excuse me?"
"What was all that back at that house? He shot you six freaking times in the damn heart while your sister poked your eye out and shoved a knitting needle in your neck. There's stuff I still don't know about you that you're not telling me, Michael." He sat down in front of me on the floor.
"I'm cursed. There's a secret society called the Thorn that my baby sitter when I was a kid told me about. I ended up being cursed by this and the only way I can get rid of it is basically kill off my whole family. Due to this, I am unable to die." (Hey, I don't know if I got this right but if I didn't, don't be pissed off at me. I at least gave it a shot) I stared at him in some form of both amazement and shock. He got up and pulled his mask off.
"Is that all you need to know, now?" I nodded and got up also. He was such a strange man but I couldn't help but feel sorry for what he has to do. I picked up my suitecases and looked around.
"Where do I sleep?"
"My sister's old room. It's the first bedroom on the left." I walked up the stairs and found the room he directed me to. It was dusty but I could bare with it. I put the suitecases under the bed and got under the covers. I couldn't ever say that this was a boring Halloween. I met a murderer, became his little watcher, saw him fight the docter that wants us both to be gone, stabbed the docter I now despise, and now have to stay with this murderer for probably the rest of my life. So, if this wasn't the most interesting Halloween then I don't know what is. Well, until whatever happens through the next day, sleep is the best thing to take right now. And off to dream world I went...