‹ Prequel: The Leprechaun
Sequel: Ghostface

The Creeper

Epilogue

I walked around looking at all those other unfortunate sinners being tortured. I came to Hell after I died and I was awaiting the time for when my mate, the Creeper, and our son, the Raven, to return. It was the 23rd day and he was expected to arrive in several minutes. In Hell, I was able to watch the Raven grow and prosper into a great demon like his father. It was nice being with them. Even though I've been terrified of going to Hell, I now have a reason to go. I was very fortunate that I didn't join the many other sinners of Earth in eternal torture. I sure had a crazy afterlife, you could say.
"Nicooole," I heard behind me. I turned to see the Creeper had returned. Oh, I almost forgot to mention that he can talk since I'm in Hell with him.
"Mom! We're back!" Of course, the same goes for my son. The Creeper's voice was sort of in a jagged tone while the Raven's was in a chilling demon's. It didn't really bother me at all though. I came over to them and began to smell the odor of the recent human flesh on them.
"How was the hunting, boys?"
"Same old thing," the Creeper said.
"What do you mean by 'same old thing?'" the Raven exclaimed,"It was crazy!" The Raven is still a little new to the job and holds the excitement of a human when it comes to it. It more amuses the Creeper than annoy him. I laughed and heard some other demons from behind us running.
"Hey, Raven!" one of his three friends yell,"You're back!"
"Yeah! It was a crazy one this time!"
"Tell us all about it. Can he come with us?"
"Sure. You kids have fun," I say to him.
"Kid? I'm 400-years-old!"
"You know what I mean!" They cackle and run off with the Raven following after them. The Creeper chuckles behind me and takes my hand. We walk around the endless grounds of Hell. He does this a lot when he comes back. If not this, he flies and holds on to me as he does. The purpose? To have a moment alone before our many distractions come to bother us. You may not really see it but at times the Creeper can be quite a romantic guy. We came to a stop in front of an inky looking river. He put an arm around me and I let my head fall onto his shoulder. We stood like this for a long time until he started chuckling again.
"What are you thinking about?"
"Oh, just some very old memories."
"About what?"
"Remember the night we first met?"
"Ah, yes. That was such a crazy night."
"Yeah. That girl who snuck up on you tasted like shit though." Wow. So, drunk bitches like Taylor actually are distasteful to demons like the Creeper. I laughed at this then rested my head back on his shoulder.
"Hey, if you had eaten me, what do you think I would've tasted like?"
"Sweet I guess." I blushed and looked up at him, who knew I'd do this and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back and we started making out. It was great until the Raven came by and groaned.
"Do you two always have to do that when he returns."
"Don't worry, son," the Creeper states,"Your time will come and you'll want to spend your every moment with her." The Raven rolls his eyes and runs off again. We laugh at his thoughts of not having this happen to him. He sometimes even wonders...Does a demon even love? The Creeper and I sure can answer that question.