Status: Engaged

Can't Catch Me

Her dad was one of Boston's finest, her mom the daughter of the well-establish pub McGinty's and her family the best she could have asked for. Her father doting and loving, an Irishman through and through and leaving her with the hint of his thick accent as she grew up. Her mother a native Bostonian and a barkeep like her dad until Einin was thirteen and everything went down hill.

It happened in slow motion, the images coming in short bursts like polaroids as she recalled the afternoon she found her father in his office. She felt it was too quickly deemed a suicide, the detectives brushing him under the rug despite her father's decorated policeman's history, but that didn't stop the new from sensationalizing everything. Except one kind journal, an investigative journal that took kindly to the Bellamys and demanded justice on behalf of the grieving widow and daughter.

Now, Einin works for that journal under the penname E. Bells and make the city question every corrupt encounter, every suspicious behavior, every man, woman, and felon in their midst. She's made a name for herself and after inching closer to Yakaveta's business for years, after she meets the MacManus twins all hell breaks lose. Will the boys be able to save her? Does she even need saving or was this her plan all along?