Status: PG-13 for language and mature content

Give It a Try

Help Me

“Wh-What are you doing here?” I whispered.

“You’re not being very polite,” he drawled. “It’s freezing out here. Surely I taught you better.”

I glared. “You only taught me one thing and that was-”

He stepped past me and I gulped. As I closed the door, I pulled up Artemis’s contact information. I couldn’t figure out how to call but I saw an envelope. I selected it as my father moved further into the house.

“Quite a nice little place you and Janine are in now,” he was saying.

I had no idea what to type so I sufficed with 911. I hid my phone in a coat pocket when my father turned. He arched his brow when he saw I was still standing by the door.

“Where are your manners, Dee?” he asked. “Usually, when a guest comes, you offer them a beverage.”

“Are you thirsty?” I asked through clenched teeth.

“Why, yes, I am.”

I swallowed and went to the fridge, not turning my back on him. He was smiling at me and I passed him a Sprite. He popped the tab and his eyes slid around the kitchen.

“Very posh,” he commented. His eyes returned to me. “You look well.”

“Thanks.”

He leaned on the countertop. “How’s Janine?”

“Exhausted,” I snapped. “She’s had to work hard to provide for us. What she couldn’t do, I did.”

“Doesn’t look like you have to do much work now,” he said.

“Of course we do. Just because we live here doesn’t mean we don’t still need to make a living.”

He narrowed his eyes. “You haven’t asked me how I’ve been.”

“That’s because I don’t care.”

“I got remarried,” he said as if he hadn’t heard me. “You’d like her. You know, we have a kid. He’s about three years old now. I think. I can’t remember. I was drunk when he was born.”

“Sounds about right,” I mumbled.

He slammed the Sprite can on the counter and glared at me.

“You’re not being a very good hostess,” he snapped.

“Then leave. Nothing is keeping you here.”

“Actually, something is.” He was getting closer and I tried to stand my ground. “We have some unfinished business, you and I.”

“No we don’t,” I said, hoping my voice wasn’t shaking as much as I was.

He was inches in front of me and I finally stepped back. My back hit the pantry behind me. I was tall enough to reach his chin now and he was smirking. He touched my cheek and I shrank from his fingers.

“You look so much like your mother, you know,” he said softly. “I had hoped you’d look like me when you were born but, now….” His eyes traveled down to my chest and before I could stop him, he took my left breast in his hand, running his thumb over my nipple. “Very much like your mother.”

I slapped his hand away, shaking. “Don’t touch me.”

He glowered at me and pressed his body to mine. I whimpered. “I’ll touch you all I want,” he snarled. “I could then and I can now.” I glared back at him. “Take your shirt off,” he demanded.

“No. You have to leave.”

He leaned his head toward me. “Take it off now, Dee.”

“No,” I breathed. “I’m not a little girl anymore.”

I yelped as he tore my tank top in half. He smiled at my exposed breasts, stopping me from covering them.

“You could say that again,” he said in a husky voice. I could feel his erection on my thigh as he grabbed one of my breasts tightly. “You really should wear bras to bed,” he whispered in my ear.

“You’re hurting me,” I whimpered and he laughed in my ear.

“Not nearly as much as I will if you don’t cooperate. I want one more time before that boy fucks you.”

“Why are you doing this?” I cried. “I’m your daughter for Christ’s sake!”

His other hand was sliding under my underwear until he got to my sex. He began to finger me and I tried to push him off. He bit down painful on my breast.

“Stop it,” he growled. “Don’t fight me. I’ll only hurt you more.” He moaned as his fingers moved faster. “You’re still so small….”

“Stop, please,” I cried.

“Aw, don’t like daddy touching you?” he teased.

“No, I don’t! This is wrong! Fathers aren’t supposed to do this!”

He let go of my breast and slapped me. “Don’t you dare tell me what I should and should not do,” he snapped.

It happened in one minute. His dick was in me, both hands gripping my breasts, then the door flew open.

“Deidre!?” I heard Artemis yell. My father swore and pulled out of me. I fell to the floor, shaking all over. “Deidre, I got your text! Are you-?”

He came into the kitchen and froze when he saw my father. My father chuckled, zipping up his pants.

“So, you’re my daughter’s knew fuck buddy. Don’t worry. I’ve loosened her up for ya.”

“You’re her father,” he whispered.

He turned and licked his fingers. “I guess this is the last time I’ll be seeing you, my sweet daughter. Thanks for the fun but I have a new wife who is willing to bend over backwards. Literally,” he added with a dirty smirk. “I guess I should-”

He stopped talking as a bottle smashed over his head. His face went angry as he rounded on Artemis. He grabbed him around the throat.

“That only works in movies, you prick,” he snarled.

“Stop!” I cried. “Leave him alone!”

Artemis aimed a kick at my father’s stomach and he dropped him. Without waiting, Artemis punched him as hard as he could. My father stumbled into the fridge and his head rebounded off of it. He was seething with anger and grabbed me by my hair. I cried out in pain as he lifted me to my feet.

“Stop it, boy,” he snarled. I was trying to cover my breasts with what remained of my tank top. “Stupid girl.” He ripped it off and I cried. “Which would you prefer?” he turned to Artemis. “Do you want to stand there and watch me fuck the brains out of your girlfriend or would you rather I beat the shit out of you?”

“Just go, Artemis,” I sobbed. “I can deal with it. I don’t want you getting hurt.”

“You’re delusional if you think I’m leaving,” he snapped at me but he was still glaring at my father. “Put her down you sick fuck.”

“I could do both,” he mused. He pulled me in front of him and started trying to finger me again. “What do you think?”

The door flew open again, though, and Larry and Evelyn came running in. Surprised at their sudden arrival, my father dropped me. My head hit the countertop as I went down and I groaned in pain.

“Shit,” my father said. “Looks like the fun is all over.” He kicked my back and my arms gave out on me. “There you go, boy. Perfect position for fucking.”

I sobbed, humiliated, when I heard more fighting. I didn’t look up until I felt someone kneel beside me. I tried to move away, afraid it was my father.

“Shh,” Evelyn whispered.

“Don’t let him hurt Artemis,” I cried, looking up and trying to see around her.

“Everything is going to be okay, Deidre,” she said.

“Bastard!” I heard Larry yell and, with a final grunt, my father fell to the floor.

As Larry called the police, Artemis rushed over to me.

“Are you all right?” he demanded. “Deidre, look at me baby. Are you all right?”

“Don’t look at me,” I sobbed. “He was right! Oh, God, he was right.”

“Stay until the police get back,” Artemis said to his mom. His voice was shaking with anger.

“They’ll want statements from you guys,” she said.

Artemis picked me up and I covered my breasts with my arms again.

“Just do it, mom. Come get us or whatever. I need to take care of her.”

Without waiting for his mom to respond, he took me up to his room. He shut the door with his foot and set me carefully down on his bed. I kept my head bowed as he opened his dresser. He grabbed a shirt at random and pulled it down over my head.

“Deidre, I need you to look at me. I have to make sure you don’t have a concussion.” Reluctantly, I looked up. He stared into my eyes for a few seconds then sighed in relief. “You don’t have one. Thank God.”

He pulled me into a hug and I dissolved into tears. He rubbed my back and rocked me.

“He was right,” I cried. “This is all I’m good for.”

“Don’t say that,” he snapped. “That is not true. Don’t you ever say that again!”

I could only cry more. When I finally started to calm down, he kissed me gently and wiped my tears away. He passed me a tissue for me to blow my nose into.

“Artemis, the police are here.”

“Is that fucker awake?”

She sighed at his language. “Yes, he is.”

I started shaking and he said, “She can’t go down there; not with him awake. Please ask them to come up here.”

“Of course,” she said through the door and I leaned into Artemis, hiding my face in the crook of his neck.

The door opened a few seconds later and I sighed, getting ready for another interrogation like I had faced 15 years ago.
♠ ♠ ♠
More to come tomorrow.

To my subscribers who probably get hit up with emails all the time: There are a few reasons I post so much. I'm disabled so don't have much to do and I'm really liking the stories I write. So, sorry if I'm blowing up your inboxes, but I hope the result is worth it.