Status: PG-13 for language and mature content

Give It a Try

Broken

--Mature Content--

When we finally got back, it was nearly time for my mom and Evelyn to be back from work. I was so glad my mom had been able to find a good job. I wrapped her necklace up in my room and hid it in the back of my dresser until Christmas Eve. Amazon would be dropping my packages off in two days so I’d do my wrapping there.

We sat in the living room watching Christmas movies. I sat with my back against the armrest and my legs spread out and he did the same from the other armrest. We were playing footsie and he kept sticking his tongue out at me when I’d win. I laughed and got my phone out, scrolling through things until I found the perfect gift for him.

Just as I finished the order and closed the window, he snatched my phone.

“Hey!” I said and he tossed it on the coffee table.

I reached for it but he grabbed my arm and pulled me on top of him. He took the blanket they kept on the back of the couch and draped it over us.

“No phones,” he said. “Cuddle time.”

I laughed and squirmed until I was beside him. I poked his ribs where I knew he was ticklish. He tried not to smile so I kept poking him.

“No,” he groaned, slapping at my hands. “I’m the man. I’m supposed to be the one doing the tickling.”

“Oh yeah?” I challenged, and he narrowed his eyes.

He snatched my hands together with one and started tickling my stomach. I laughed, trying to throw him off. He wouldn’t stop so I did the next best thing.

He sighed into my kiss. He pulled back a little to whisper, “That’s cheating, my dear.”

“But it worked,” I whispered back.

He glared playfully then kissed me again. I wrapped my arms around him as his tongue went into my mouth. I pulled gently on his shoulders until he was on top of me. He kept one hand on my cheek and the other he put on my hip. I moaned a little, wanting him and he pressed his lower half closer to mine.

Our kiss quickened and I started to unbutton his shirt. He shivered at my touch but didn’t stop me.
His shirt was off and I was kissing his collarbone when the door opened. He quickly pulled it back on and buttoned it up as our moms came in, carrying what smelled like pizza. We cleared our throats and sat up like nothing had happened.

“The Hallmark Channel?” Evelyn laughed. I smiled, knowing I was still blushing, and accepted the pizza. “Let’s watch a real Christmas movie.”

She went to where they kept their movies. Artemis held his arm up and I nestled into his side, eating the pizza happily. She put in a live action of How the Grinch Stole Christmas. She and my mom squeezed themselves on either side of us and I smiled, enjoying the overwhelming sense of family.

At the same time, though, I knew my resolve with Artemis would break soon.

-

When it finally did, our moms had gone to the press conference Larry put on. I don’t remember the topic but it didn’t matter. When Artemis asked why he wasn’t going, they said it wasn’t necessarily about the company.

After dinner, I took him upstairs to the other room where he and I were storing our gifts. We wrapped what was left and stood to observe our work.

“You are a very good wrapper,” I said.

“You sound surprised.”

“Men are supposed to be terrible wrappers,” I pointed out and he nudged me, laughing.

“We’re not supposed to know how to put makeup on, either,” he said.

We turned the light off and I stretched. I had been bent over gifts most of the evening and my back was aching. I was going to suggest a movie but he kissed me. I responded quickly. I wrapped my arms around him tightly and he nibbled on my lower lip. I thought it was sweet until he kept biting after I opened my mouth.

“Ouch! What was that for?” I pouted.

He nudged my nose. “For teasing me.”

I rolled my eyes and kissed him again. He leaned into me until I was against the wall. I sighed through my nose, sliding my hands from his chest into his hair. He gripped my hips and slid his tongue into my mouth. His kisses were slow and sensual. My body erupted with goosebumps. I pushed him gently into his bedroom and closed the door with my foot.

His lips traveled to my neck and I closed my eyes with a small smile on my face. I loved it when he kissed my neck. There was that warm feeling again. I couldn’t hold it back this time, though, and I took his shirt off. He quickly took mine off, as well. At first I thought it would just be one of those few times we got to be alone until he took my bra off.

I was against the door and he was sucking on my collarbone. His left hand gripped my breast and I moaned. I leaned against him until he stumbled to his bed. I straddled his hips and placed kisses just below his pectorals. He groaned and ran his hands up my sides. I kissed him as I unbuttoned his pants.

“Wait,” he panted. I looked into his eyes. They were full of lust. “Are you sure?”

I nodded and kissed him, directing his hands to my pants. He rolled me over, reaching into his nightstand for a condom, and kissed me, taking his pants and boxers off. He kissed down my body, pausing at my breasts, and slid my pants down. I shimmied out of them while he slowly, agonizingly slowly, slipped his hands down the outside of my thighs to take my underwear off.

“Not that,” I breathed.

“I know, baby,” he said in a husky voice.

He kissed back up my body and I slid my tongue into his mouth. I wanted him so badly. But, as he positioned himself, I suddenly got afraid. He noticed and broke out of the kiss.

“Look at me,” he whispered and I obeyed. “Do you trust me?” I nodded, unable to speak. “And you know I love you?”

I nodded again. He didn’t break eye contact as he slid into me. I gasped. He pulled out a little. My hips met his this time. For a little while, we stared into each other’s eyes, our bodies moving in sync. As the pleasure took him over, though, he closed his eyes and kissed my breasts. I moaned and ran my hand into his hair. I moaned his name, my other hand running down his back.

He went faster, his breath heavy on my neck. I could feel his moans vibrate against my body and I leaned my head back. I never wanted it to end. I was reaching my peak, though, and I gripped his back tightly. He slowed down and I whimpered but he didn’t speed back up. It was as if he was teasing me.

“I want to remember this,” he moaned into my ear. “Let it go, baby.”

My body shook as I moaned loudly. He kissed me passionately as I tightened around him. He groaned and kept moving until he reached the end.

He collapsed on top of me, panting into my ear. I couldn’t speak. I was still overwhelmed with what had just happened. He got out of bed to dispose of the condom before joining me back in bed after I put my underwear back on, pulling the blankets over us. I turned on my side so I was facing him and he caressed my cheek.

“That was beautiful,” he breathed and I leaned into his hand.

“I didn’t know it could be like that,” I admitted.

“I didn’t, either.”

I nuzzled his neck and he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me close. He pouted at my underwear.

“It makes me feel safer,” I whispered, blushing.

He kissed me. “Don’t worry. I was teasing you. Come here. I’m sleepy.”

He held his arms out and I giggled, putting my head in the crook of his neck.

“I love you,” we said in unison and laughed.

I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep, listening to him hum.
♠ ♠ ♠
More to come tomorrow.