I Like Remembering

I Like Remembering

I like waking up every morning just to see your face. I like knowing that you’re mine, and that you know it. I like the way you look at me, into my eyes and smile. I like the way your arms feel when they’re around me keeping me safe. I like it when you take my hand and walk me somewhere secret, somewhere alone. I like being with you, because everything in the world is better when you’re around. I like to see that you play with my hair while biting your lip; it lets me know you’re thinking hard about something. I like being able to hear your voice and be calmed by every word you say. I like it, even when those words that you’ve spoken so softly, are the ones that are ending what we have. I like watching you walk, even when you’re walking away from me. I like the stillness you left behind you. I like how you didn’t look back at me so my last memory of your face is a happy one. I like the rain when it fell about me when you left me standing there alone. I like the tears running down my face, and I like the pain you left with me it’s the only way I know you were mine once. I like remembering this moment because it was the first moment I realised I love you.
♠ ♠ ♠
As mentioned in the summary, this is an old piece which I have posted in the past but took it down. I have not stolen this if anyone feels like they have read it before, you have, when I had a different account name, and picture and profile layout and before I removed all material from my account to start afresh.