9/11 Averted

September 11, 2001

As it turned out, Logan had the right of it.

Yet, how that problem solved itself wasn't exactly what he expected.

Sean Michael Black, a cousin of Logan, Andrea, and Dicky, had found out about the attacks from an informant working for the FBI. After a brief meeting on what to do about Andrea's email about the attacks, he, his Knights, the FBI, and the NYPD showed up at JFK International Airport and arrested 19 men before they could board the four planes that were bound for California. The news of these arrests broke out all over the country and around the world. Instead of an attack that killed 3,000 people, 19 men were arrested for plotting the attacks.

Scores of people all over New York breathed a huge sigh of relief when they found out about the arrests, especially those who worked in the Twin Towers. Many other people in the United States and around the world also breathed a huge sigh of relief, as they knew that it would have been a terrible tragedy had the attacks happened as planned.

Plus, Logan, Andrea, and Dicky disappeared from Dicky's apartment early that same day and were found in Boston, Massachusetts after a nationwide search that lasted for five days. A man and a woman were arrested for plotting to murder the three cousins. (It was rumored that Sean himself had given the man the beating of the century...wait, scratch that...millennium before the police separated them and took down the other man.)

Well, to make a long story short, there was no September 11, 2001, attack. It was all thanks to whoever gave Logan (a man who hated reading the newspaper) the newspaper that featured the next day's headlines.