Believe in Me

One

.:.Writer's p.o.v.:.

It seemed to be amazing how people could say a few words to each other and instantly fall in love. I'm sure everyone knows by now who Brian Haner Jr. is. But for those who do not know, hes the lead guitarist in a rather famous rock group. Avenged Sevenfold. He married his high school sweet heart as soon as he made it big but up until last May things seemed to change. Michelle seemed to grow tired of Brian. Seeing only dollar signs she was constantly spending money and staying out late, of course she had every right to seeing as shes married to a rock star who is out all night. But it seemed that she was experiencing other companions as well. Once word got back to him about that they decided that divorce was the rightful way to go.The one thing that really broke Brian was the fact that she didn't seem to care about their divorce. Only until it was finalized did she realize that she signed a prenuptial agreement so she didn't get out with anything. Being a celebrity had its perks of course, who else do you know can get divorced in two months time? No, normal people as you and I would be in courts for years to end up in more debt than you were before you started.

Residing in a big empty house in Huntington, CA the producers of VH1 decided it appropriate to contact Brian about a television special.

"Hello Mr. Haner, My name is Joseph Denali. I am one of the producers from the television show VH1. I am calling you to inquire about a possible television show starring yourself. If you or your manager could give us a call back to set up an appointment to discuss everything that would be great. Have a nice day now."

All Brian could do was laugh, he already had an idea of what kind of show they wanted him to do but maybe thats what he needed to get over his dilemma. Still coping with the untimely death of his best friend and former drummer to Avenged Sevenfold James Sullivan. Also dealing with the divorce of someone who he believed to be his soul mate maybe this would make things better. Brian mauled the idea over and decided to give his manager Scott a call to see what he thought about the whole thing.

"Scott." Brian spoke as he answered the phone.

"What's up? Your text seemed kind of drastic." He joked.

"Well I got a voicemail today from some guy from VH1 wanting to do a tv show."

"Did he say what kind?"

"No but its VH1 and I just got divorced put two and two together."

"Oh lord another Flavor of Love type thing I guess."

"Rock of love." I laughed.

"Well I'll call and set up an appointment and we can go down there and see what they have to say. I mean you guys arent planned to tour for a while at least until we find a suitable drummer replacement. I think this will be good for you to keep your mind off of some things."

"I guess your right, OK set it up and let me know something."

"Alright."

Later on in the afternoon Brian received a text letting him know that they were on for tomorrow afternoon to discuss everything. He sent a joking group text to the rest of the band mates telling them of what was going on so far and all they could do was tease him. Brian really did find the whole thing silly but he really didn't have anything to lose.

The next morning Brian got up and got himself together, no sooner than he hit the bottom of his stairs the doorbell rang. It was Scott ready to carpool over to the meeting.

"Where are we meeting?" Brian asked.

"We're meeting at one of their offices downtown."

Nothing but smiling faces as they arrived. Brian felt under dressed seeing as everyone was in a suit like this was the Academy awards or something. Your a rock star Brian get over it.

"Good afternoon gentleman, please right this way." One of the guys spoke leading them into a back office.

"Mr. Haner, I'm Joseph Denali. This is my associate Marisol Gonzalez and our assistant Thomas Finnigan." He introduced.

"This is my manager Scott Reynolds." Brian retorted.

"Alright everyone lets get down to the reason why we're all here." Joe began.

"Mr. Haner-" Marisol started.

"Just call me Brian."

"Alright. Brian, we are all aware of who you are and just about everything thats recently gone on in your life. We decided that you would benefit from this show that we want to do with you." Marisol explained.

"And just exactly what kind of show are you proposing to do?" Scott interjected.

"We would like to star Brian in a reality TV show for him to find love." Joe answered.

"I don't know if I feel comfortable doing something like that. Dont get me wrong it would be nice being crowded around a bunch of beautiful women, but I dont know if that scene is for me. I mean come on how many Flavor of love's and Rock of love's did you guys do? They were fake, I wouldn't want to do something fake just for television there's people's feelings at stake here."

"Brian we understand that but in those shows, the women decided to leave them. They were in it for love and it didn't work out for them." Joe added.

"I still don't know, I mean most of those ladies hearts are going to get broken because I cant be with them all."

"Let's just put it this way, how many broken hearted fans did you have when they realized you were married in the first place?" Thomas spoke up.

"You're right." Brian sighed.

"Brian, I really don't think you have anything to lose here. I mean what if you actually do meet that girl and this show is what's going to make that happen?" Scott questioned.

"I hope I don't regret this."

"You won't!" Joe smiled slapping a contract on the table.

Signing this contract locked Brian into a three month long commitment to VH1. 20 hand picked girls from what Brian is looking for will be spending 3 months in his mansion fighting for his love. Brian sort of liked the idea, because lets face it he loves to look at women. But he truly was trying to find the love of his life because he just didn't feel like himself anymore. It took no time for the staff of VH1 to make themselves right at home with remodeling the house with cameras and appropriate furnishings for the women who would be staying there. There were only 7 available bedrooms that they fit two beds in there per girl. Which meant that the first night would be drama because 6 girls would be leaving after a few hours. All Brian could do was shake his head after over thinking everything and just try and accept his fate for the next 3 months.
♠ ♠ ♠
Avenged Sevenfold is probably my favorite band to write about. This'll be the first story where i've actually accepted the fact that Jimmy is dead. Oh well, I hope you enjoy this!