Believe in Me

Two

Today was the big day. Brian was going to meet his possible soul mate today. Out of 20 women it was going to be pretty hard. Questions started to rise as he was getting himself together. What if I send the wrong girl home? How do I determine whose right for me just by a first meet? What if I really hurt someone in the end? Had he not been contract bound he would have called the whole thing off because this was too much stress before the show even started.

"Mr. Haner?" A knock came at my bedroom door. "I'm here to do your make up."

"Oh come in." He broke his thought to pay attention to the person on the other end of the door.

"Thanks, OK lets make you camera sharp." She smiled plopping a huge case on the dresser. "Don't mind the belly, little ninja won't bite!" She joked patting her very pregnant belly.

"No worries, your pardoned from all assault charges." He laughed back.

"So, ya nervous?" She asked fixing a bandanna around his head.

"I guess you could say that. My goal truly is to find love, but I just know I'm going to hurt someone and that's not sitting to well with me."

"Well let's just put it this way, these girls were picked and were understood to believe the worst. They all know what their signing up for so they should really be preparing themselves for heart break and if you pick one of them that should come as a bonus to them."

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

"I'm a woman I am always right. Please excuse me, may I use your bathroom?"

"Of course by all means."

"Woo 7 pounder sitting on the bladder is like squeezing a raisin!"

"I can only imagine."

"Hmm, I'd say you're ready." She smiled stepping back.

"Awesome, thanks a lot. I didn't catch your name?"

"Piper. Don't worry I'll be doing your make up everyday! Well at least until this bundle makes his debut. But of course you could always come to the hospital for a touch up."

"You know I just might do that."

"Piper is he ready?" Joe came rushing in.

"Yes just finished."

"Great, alright smile! First photo for Synyster Love!"

Brian was happy to pose for a picture the little conversation he had with Piper gave him the kick he needed to get ready for his day. He walked out and confidentially walked down his hallway to the top of the stair case. He marched downstairs with his head held high and opened up his front door to see nothing but beautiful women! Blondes, brunettes, red heads, multi colored hair, tattoos and big boobs! The girls went crazy at the sight of him, I mean who wouldn't? He was gorgeous. Jet black hair, covered in tattoos, perfect naturally tanned skin, and he was built very well. But what Brian had to understand was, most of these girls are here to become famous or collect money. Some of them are probably blinded by his fame and are just fans and not seriously love companions. But there are those who are there for serious love, but he was hopeful that at least one of them would be his happily ever after.

"Ladies, I look forward to meeting all of you especially individually please come inside and make yourselves at home."

The ladies all screamed and ran passed him to go check out their potential bedrooms. You can imagine the frustration they had when they counted the beds and then counted themselves. That was one of the details they forgot to tell these girls, that 6 of them wouldn't make it passed the first night.

"Well this is bull shit." Cynthia spoke.

"For real like are we supposed to sleep in the same beds with one another or what?" Ariel chimed in.

"No dummies, its just like all the other shows. Theres only room to start off with 14 of us not all 20." Breann explained.

"Well when do you think we were going to be told that? I mean what is the point of bringing 20 of us if they really just needed 14?" Ariel asked.

"To give him first pick right off the bat on who he wants to keep." Maura answered.

"Well I don't know about you bitches, but I'm not gonna sit around and talk about it. I'm going to go get my man." Brielle smirked. She came off to be the slutty gold digging type. But thats for Brian to find out.

Over the course of the day Brian met with all of the women one on one. And he was seriously overwelmed he really payed attention to them in how they answered questions and to the questions they asked him. Their were a few he knew for sure werent really serious about being there for him and there were some that he really could'nt read.

"Ladies, I'm going to go get changed. Eliminations will be in an hour, good luck." Brian spoke to the girls before going back up to his room.

"Don't mind me! Just waiting to do your make-up." Piper cheered getting set up again.

"Goodness you weren't kidding when you said you were assigned to do my make-up."

"Well they like to keep one person doing it. Everyone has a different way of doing make up you see, must not want you to look different on camera."

"You're right. Well i'll be out in a minute."

"Brian?" A knock came at the door and in came Ariel one of the girls.

"Oh he's in the shower getting ready for eliminations." Piper smiled.

"And who are you?"

"I'm Piper, I do Brian's make up."

"Girls!! We're all being played! He's got some pregnant bitch stowed away in his room!"

Immediately all of the girls scurried into Brian's bedroom.

"Seriously you have this all wrong. I just do his make up. Ask the producers."

"Yeah like they'll tell us!" Camille shouted.

"Like they told us only 14 were staying in the beginning!" Ariel added.

"Ok, I don't have to explain myself to you girls. I'm just doing his make up and you girls arent making yourselves look good."

"What's all the commotion?" Brian asked quickly walking out of the bathroom with a towel on soaking wet.

"That's what I'm talking about!" Some of the girls whistled.

"Are you playing us??" Ariel interrogated.

"What do you mean? No." Brian shot back.

"They think I'm your baby mama." Piper laughed.

"Alright lets get shit straight right now. I am here for love OK? Piper is my make up artist who just so happens to be pregnant. I just met her today. If anyone has a problem with that they can leave because I really don't have time for petty drama. Because if you seriously cannot handle a woman doing my make up for this show then you really cannot handle my lifestyle." Brian explained fed up.

The girls pouted and stomped off like teenage girls who got their phones taken away from them. Piper did Brian's make up in silence, she was really amazed at the fact the girls attacked her like that and she's not even apart of any of this. But she quickly brushed it off realizing that this was a reality TV show and that she cant take any of this seriously because she really is just the make up girl.

"Are you alright?" Brian asked getting up.

"Are you kidding? Of course, I delt with that cattiness in school." She laughed off.

"Just making sure. I've heard pregnant women get more upset then those who arent."

"Believe me, I'm just dandy. Now get out there and make the right decision for yourself!"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Good luck." Piper smiled as Brian got up.

"Thank's I think I'm going to need it with this bunch."

The first girl Brian let go was Ariel. Throughout the day he noticed that she seemed to just be there for show. To start drama and be seen on camera, she really didn't show any interest in anything he had to say. He also got rid of Candice, Maura, Melissa, Ashely, and Ulma. He really didn't seem to make any kind of connection with them. He honestly didn't make a good connection with anyone but getting rid of his least favorite seemed to make him feel a little better about the whole thing.

6 down and 14 more to go. That leaves Brielle, Breann, Cynthia, Camille, Renee, Jasmin, Dana, Olivia, Nina, Catalina, Bella, Serena, Mallory, and Heather. Brian was really hoping that this got easier. The only thing he feels right now is misery, almost as if he's forced to do this. 'I need my guys here for some backup.' he thought to himself before retiring to his room for the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please let me know if you guys like this story or not! Or anything you want to see in upcoming chapters! Thank's for ready :)