Believe in Me

Three

"So you really like this gig?" Brian began sitting through another make over.

"Yeah, I mean who wouldn't like to do a famous rock stars make up for a living?" Piper shrieked jokingly.

"OK, OK but seriously there wasn't anything else you wanted to do for a living?"

"Nope I always liked doing hair and make up. I mean I would love to travel and see the world at some point in time but I'll get there."

"So are you married?"

"No actually I am very much single. And I've got to tell you after a relationship like I was just in I am loving every minute of it."

"May I ask what happend? I guess because I still loved my wife is the only reason I'm still in this funk."

"He was very abusive and he cheated on me. Once I got pregnant I had, had enough of it all."

"I'm sorry to hear that. It takes a real bitch of a man to hit a woman, an even bigger one to cheat. I'm supposing he's the father of this child?"

"Oh no! I guess I never was clear on that, although I didn't find it a big conversational piece. This is my sister's baby. She was unable to have children she had numerous miscarriages so she asked me if I would carry her child for her and I agreed. I know what it's like to want a baby, I do thank God that this isn't my ex's baby I don't know if I could keep it."

"That's very generous of you for doing that for your sister. Everything does happen for a reason at least your out of that relationship and you seem to be doing very well for yourself. I for one am a very happy customer of yours."

"Well thank you, you know you are really easy to talk to. Its nice to have a friend."

"Likewise, it is relaxing being able to talk to a girl without any stress or tension."

"I'm always here if you ever need to vent about them bitches! You better get going before they come barging in here again."

Brian had phoned Johnny, Matt, and Zacky yesterday on coming over for a cookout to kind of get to know the girls from an outside point of view. He hasn't told the girls yet but he did leave a letter for them at their breakfast table for them all to read and kind of guess what's going to happen today.

"Bitches we got a letter!" Heather announced shouting for the rest of the girls to come down.

"Alright well read it." Brielle rolled her eyes plopping down in the chair.

"To my lovely beauties, I feel like its time to have a peaceful day and relax. My kind of relaxation is chilling in the yard having a good old fashioned cook out by the pool. Get yourselves ready I've got some close friends coming over today to mingle with you girls to try and figure out who really is here for me. Remember to play nice." Heather read.

"Ooh I bet the rest of the band is coming over!" Jasmin cheered dancing in her chair.

"Settle down Harlot you're here for Brian." Bella barked.

"Don't start no shit, it's my man's peaceful day." Brielle spat walking away to get ready.

Oh Brielle. She really was a pistol, no one in the house liked her at all except for Brian. Probably because of her blonde hair or her huge fake boobs. She really knew what to say to get him to bat a second eye at her but everyone knew it was just for show. Just her name makes you think of a catty bitch. The guys finally arrived and scurried up to Brian's room to wait until the girls were ready to go downstairs.

"Oh sorry!" Zacky nearly squealed opening and quickly shutting Brian's door.

"What happened?" Matt and Johnny both laughed at him.

"There's a girl in there with no pants on." He breathed as if he had seen a ghost.

"Oh I'm telling Gena." Johnny joked.

"Oh God, please don't."

"Can someone come help me please?" Piper shouted in pain.

"Dude I'm not going in there." Zacky stated throwing his hands up.

"Hey guys!" Brian greeted coming down the hallway.

"Dude there's some chick in there with no pants on asking for help." Johnny chuckled.

"Piper!" Brian exclaimed rushing in.

"I'm really sorry Brian my water just broke and I can't get up!" She cried feeling completely embarrassed.

"Guys help me, do something!" Brian shouted not completely knowing what to do.

"I'll get the producers, usually there's supposed to be an on call ambulance." Johnny ran out.

"Brian I don't know what to say I am really sorry I had another 3 weeks before my due date."

"Girl this aint the worst thing that's happened in this bedroom." Matt joked trying to get her mind off of it.

"Absolutely, I woke up this morning saying 'I'm going to have my water break and Avenged Sevenfold would be crowded around me.'" Piper sighed.

"Never mind that, just breath. I think." Brian stuttered.

"Piper good lord!" Joe, one of the producers shrieked rushing in and over to her.

"Step away everyone." One of the paramedics ordered coming in with a gurney.

"Guys go on and get to the barbecue and mingle with the girls. I'm going to ride over with Piper and help her out. I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Oh don't worry we can improvise for hours!" Matt reasurred.

Completely dismissing Piper's request's not to come Brian rode along with her to keep her mind at ease. Which really was a good idea, even though this wasn't her baby it was the first baby she would be birthing and it was pretty scary.

"Ma'am you've got to relax and breathe." The paramedic suggested.

"Believe me I wish I could!I feel like this child is coming out any second now!"

"We are really going to cut it close getting to the hospital. You're already 9 centimeters!"

"Good grief what happened to all these women I see going through like 30 plus hours of labor!?"

"Every woman is different. Some women feel nothing and the baby just comes right on out without any warning."

"I really don't know how much longer I can hold this baby in!"

Another 5 minutes went by and they made it on over to Mercy Hospital. I'm pretty positive they ran over a few toes pushing that gurney through the hallway trying to get her into the closest available room.

"We need to make haste! This woman is nearly 10 centimeters. No time for an epidural or prep its time to catch a baby!" The paramedic shouted through the hospital.

"Brian please take my phone and call my sister Vanessa! If she doesn't answer then call my brother in law Marcello! They wanted to be here for when he was born." Piper breathed rather heavily shaking her hand in his face.

"OK I'll be right back."

Marcello was the first name in the contacts so he tried him first and no answer then he called Vanessa and finally she answered on the last ring.

"Piper I'm in a meeting right now whats up?"

"Hey this is a friend of Piper's shes in labor right now at Mercy hospital and shes going to deliver any minute now."

"Oh my god my baby!! How long has she been there??"

"Her water broke literally 20 minutes ago she was just rushed over here and they said shes 9 centimeters."

"Uhm OK, OK I'll go get my husband and we'll be right there!"

Brian rushed back into Piper's room to give her some sort of support until her sister got there. He watched her drift in and out of sleep with each contraction. He had never seen anything like this before. Of course he remembers watching this in health class but this was way more extreme then what he was prepared for. Brian felt a little sick himself but he realized he's not the one having a baby. After pushing the sick feeling from his mind he couldn't help but to think of how incredible this was. Aside from the pain this woman was going through he actually thought about the process of having a baby. He was about to witness a life brought into the world and all he could think about was Jimmy. Jimmy had passed away last December and he hadn't completely gotten over it yet. It was if he was brought here to be at peace with Jimmy's death. A little boy would be making his way into the world and he knew that Jimmy was letting him know at this moment that he's OK with where he's at and that Brian can be OK with it as well. With a smile he walked over to her and wiped hair from her face.

"Are they coming?" Piper breathed completely exhausted.

"Yes, but I don't think their going to make it in time." Brian confessed.

"Brian this is painful, I really don't know how much I can take."

"Do you feel like you need to push?" A doctor interjected walking over to check her cervix.

"Yes, I can't wait for his parents to get here I just want this to be over."

"Young man you can either stay here and help her or you can wait outside."

"No, i'll stay."

Brian grabbed a hold of Piper's left hand as a nurse grabbed her right hand. With one push the head was already beginning to be visible. Brian was standing there in amazement, he had truthfully never thought he would ever be in this situation. He never seen himself becoming a father or first hand witnessing the birth of any child for that matter. This whole experience put everything in perspective for him that he really did want to find his one true love and have a family with them. His career really didn't mean anything to him if he didn't have a family to come home to.

"I see a head." The doctor enthused.

"Come on girl, you're almost there a few more big pushes."

"Brian imagine the world's biggest poop! This is it!"

"Oh lord, keep going." He laughed.

"Alright I've just about got my grip on him, one more push! Push until you have to let go." The doctor ordered. She took a deep breath in and pushed until she felt that baby slide the rest of the way out of her.

"Oh my god!" Brian and Piper cheered hearing the roaring cry of this baby boy.

"Sir would you like to cut the cord?" The nurse asked.

"Go on." Piper smiled out of breath.

"You did awesome! You have all of my respect." Brian chuckled sitting down beside the bed.

"We've got 8 pounds 7 ounces 21 inches long!"

"Woo chunky. Brian I have to be a fan for a minute, Never in a million years did I ever dream that Synyster Gates would help me birth a child." Piper giggled.

"To be honest, I never thought I would help birth a baby either."

"Yay for surprises." She stated high fiving him.

Once Vanessa and Marcello got there Brian accepted their thanks for being there in place of them under the circumstances. He took his leave shortly after that to get back to reality and back to his home. Feeling guilty to the fact that he'd of rather been at the hospital with Piper than go back to drama. Lord only knows what was going on, after taking two steps into his home and hearing yelling and screaming he really wished he didn't come back home.