Property.

Prisoner.

Piper knocked three times on the cherry finish on the wooden door to Tom's office, waiting for the initial 'okay' for her to enter. She wasn't expecting for someone to open the door, nor the new set of eyes on her as she walked into the office. A chill ran up her spine as he smiled at her, "Come in, darling. We were just talking about you." He spoke with a proud demeanor, his eyes never leaving her. He never hid the way he eyed her up and down, as if he were mentally sizing her with his pupils alone. "Piper, this is my business associate, Miles. Miles, this is the girl I've been telling you about." Tom spoke up, standing up behind his desk the minute she came into his line of sight. Piper gave the man a polite smile, not wanting to seem rude under the circumstances. "Come, sit." Tom instructed her, motioning towards a white chair that sat directly beside his desk. "Wha's this all 'bout, then?" She asked once she sat down, smoothing her hands over her jean clad thighs. Tom gave her a warning look, watching as she sat straighter in her chair, her feet ceasing to move as well as her hands. He smirked to himself before he flicked his eyes to his associate. He couldn't really call the man his friend, seeing as he was more willing to help if you showed him the right amount of money for the job.

"This is about your stay." Tom walked around his desk, cuffing his hands together behind his back. "You see, when I dodged that bullet back at that building...literally." He had to pause, chuckling at the choice of wording he picked, "I dodged my throat being slit. See, Jason's father owned that building. I was there on a personal call. I had no intentions of running into anyone, nor bringing a girl back home with me with a bullet wound in her shoulder." He took a seat then, "What I'm really trying to say is since basically you were property, I had to buy you out of that little jam with them." Tom ran a hand down his face, his fingers his brushing against the stubble on his chin. "And that means you have to pay me back." He said with a grin, dropping it after a split moment.

Piper stared at him, her brows furrowing as she bit her lower lip. "Ye didn't hafta intervene. Tha's not on me." She whispered, her nose flaring as anger bloomed in the pit of her stomach. "Ye can't own a human being. They did not fuckin' own me! Ye do not fucking own me!" She began to yell, her hand balled into tight fists. Before she could say another word, her head snapped to the side after hearing a loud smack. Then she felt pain. Stinging, hot pain. Her eyes watered as she moved her head back to face ahead. Tom stood there with a fierce look in his eyes, his chest rising and falling heavily before he reached down and yanked her up by her throat. "You will listen and you will listen carefully. I saved your stupid ass back there against a thug who thought he was hot shit." He snarled, paying no mind to how the girl struggled against his hard grip. "You signed yourself up for this game. Now that you got a case of cold feet, you think it's over?" He squeezed a little harder, "It's not over, not until I say it's fucking over." He let her go then, watching as she slumped to the floor. She greedily swallowed gulps of air, coughing hard after a few minutes, her hands touching her neck as she tried to get his grip off of her. Her skin seeming to seal his touch to memory. She wouldn't forget about this.

Miles knelt down beside the girl as she kept coughing, trying to get herself up from the floor. "If you think that was bad, just imagine if I were the one that saved you." He whispered as he helped her up to her seat, smoothing her hair back as he gave her a small smile. Piper didn't feel any comfort from him. The way he kept petting her hair made her feel dirty all over again. The small ache in her neck started to die down to a dull throb, yet she still held a hand up to her throat. Tom shifted his eyes from the girl and to his associate, clearing his throat to grab the others attention. "Right, that being said. Tom, you have the paperwork, my number. I think I'll call it a night." Miles said, catching onto Tom little hint that he had overstayed his welcome. Tom nodded his head, his eyes squinting, "Wouldn't want your wife staying up too late waiting for yah, mate." He spoke in a venomous tone, just the way Miles was staring at his claim making him want nothing more than to deliver the mans head to his wife and children. He pushed the thought out of his head as Miles gathered his things before bidding them both a farewell, leaving the office all together without another word.

Piper looked down at her hands, feeling hot tears build as she fought hard to show any emotion in front of the man that used so much force against her. "Look at me." His voice broke through her thoughts, making her just peer up at him before looking back down. She heard him come closer to her in her cowering posture. "Piper. I said look at me." He whispered, crouching down in front of her. Reluctantly, she looked up, her eyes holding pure disgust and anger. Tom's eyes looked at her, feeling a part of him wanting to just coddle the girl as if she were a child. He scoffed softly, licking over his bottom lip, "I'm sorry if I hurt you, but to earn some sort of say so in this, you're gonna have to follow some rules." He said as he cocked his head to the side. "One of them being, do not raise your voice at me." He held up a finger, his voice stern as well as his expression. "That will not be tolerated, I don't give a shit what kind of wild hair you get up your arse. You're in my house. Under my roof. You will follow my rules." He searched her eyes for any sort of defiance, "Am I clear?" He asked, squinting his eyes just slightly to gauge her reaction. Piper swallowed thickly, nodding her head. "That's another rule. If I ask you a direct question, it's either 'no sir' or 'yes sir'." He spoke lowly, daring her to speak out of turn again.

Piper wanted nothing more than to spit in his face then. She was her own woman. She had to get away from one abusive male in her life, now here he was trying to rule her. As if he had that right. But as those thoughts raced through her head, the mere thought of what else he could possibly do to her made her pale. She held her head up, squaring her shoulders before opening her mouth, "Yes. Sir." She gritted her teeth, her hands wringing together in her lap. Tom noticed her rigid posture yet chose not to call on it. He could see she was struggling with herself to comply, hoping she would slip just a bit so he could just feel her struggle against him again. But he took her appropriate answer and nodded his head. "Alright. I think it's time you go back up into your room. We've got a busy day tomorrow after all." He said as he stood up, motioning for her to do the same. Once she stood, he moved her to the doors to his office, "I'll call one of the maids to escort you to your room." He said, holding a hand to her lower back. Piper shook her head, "I can walk m'self." She said harshly as she walked away from him, paying no mind to the little twitch of his eye as she started walking down the hallway, "That's strike one, pet. For that it's five swats. See me in twenty minutes." He had caught her arm before she got too far from him, yanking her back to him with a bruising grip, "Wear something comfortable." He hissed as he pushed her back, watching as she stumbled before she caught her footing. He walked back into his office, slamming the door shut so hard that she was surprised the wood varnish hadn't splintered under the force.

She gave a shuddering breath before she turned on her heal, nearly sprinting towards the staircase to get to her room. She felt her heard thundering in her chest as she fought to catch her breath. "Wha' tha fuck did I get m'self into?" She whispered, her hands going in to her hair as she made it too her bedroom door, nearly having to take two steps at a time to get her to the top of the stairs. She ran a hand down her face as she entered her room, feeling her bottom itch as she tried to shake her fear and nervousness away. She tore her clothing off, feeling all too hot under the material. She settled for a pair of shorts and a simple grey tee shirt. She fiddled with her piercings, her lips rolling nervously against each other as she exited her room. She had no clue where he was at that moment, her breathing heavy as she reached the bottom of the stairs. Suddenly the maid that had helped her settle into her room came around the corner, "Oh, miss. This way. The master has sent me to come fetch you." She said as she motioned for the girl to follow her. Piper nodded her head as she walked down the hallway behind the staircase she walked down from.

The hallway was dark compared the rest of the white walls of the mansion. It didn't help the sinking feeling in her gut as they neared a large, black door. Julia knocked on the door twice before stepping away from it, pushing Piper forward. The door opened to reveal a shirtless Tom, his face holding no emotion as he beckoned her in with just a simple motion of his hand. Piper's feet suddenly felt like bricks then, her steps feeling all too heavy by each one she took. Once she was fully in the room, she heard the door close behind her. She felt his breath on the back of her neck, but she wasn't expecting the gentle touch on her arms as he pushed her forward. "This is your first punishment. I don't expect it to be the last though. You have a fiery personality and I like that." He turned her around so she could look at him, "But what I will not tolerate is being disrespected." He said, pushing her so the backs of her legs hit the edge of the four poster bed that sat in the middle of the room.

Upon further inspection, Piper made out several tools that she'd notice in some of the porns that Jay would force her to watch. Whips, riding crops, wooden boards. She turned her head to look at the other side of the room, noticing the saw horse that had rope resting on it. She gulped as she turned her head to look at Tom, " 'm sorry..I....I won'.." She was interrupted by Tom putting a hand to her mouth. "You don't get to speak a claim in this room, darling. This room...This room is where you bend to me. Understand? Nod your head." He instructed. He almost broke composure when she gave the smallest of nods, her eyes so wide as she looked up at him it made his groin tighten. He dropped his hand, smirking softly as he notice how she bit into her bottom lip. "Now I'm going to sit in that chair and you're going to drape yourself over my lap. Each slap, you have to count. If you lose count, we start all over again. Nod your head if you understand." He expected her to speak out, yet she just complied and nodded her head.

She watched him as he moved to a chair that sat at the foot of the bed, giving her a look that told her to move or there would be more to come besides just a sore ass. She stood up, her feet moving towards him. She stood there for a second before he reached out and pulled her closer, making her lose her balance and resulting in her falling over his lap. "Ah, perfect." He muttered as her she managed to be draped in the perfect position for him. "Now, remember." He brushed his hand over the back of her thighs, causing her to shiver involuntarily, "Count after each slap." He instructed, his fingers then dipping into the waist band of her shorts, "These will only soften the blow. It's best you actually feel it." She could hear the smile in his voice. The bastard was actually enjoying how easily he put her on edge. She squeezed her eyes shut when she felt him pull her short her shorts down. She felt them slip down to her feet, a soft breeze brushing against her buttocks. His rough hand rubbed against her soft skin, yet it did little to appease the nervousness she felt in the pit of her stomach.

The first slap echoed through the thick silence, her high pitched yelp following after. He waited, waited for his first rule of his little punishment to come into play, yet she stayed silent. He slapped her again, watching how her pale skin turned a bright shade of pink, "Count." He hissed, watching as her legs shook. "T-two." She stuttered, earning another slap that caused her yelp again. "No, that was one. If I have to tell you again, we're going to be here all night." He said as he rubbed his hand against her pink skin. Piper cursed under her breath, pulling in a sharp breath when she felt his hand against her other ass cheek with another slap. "One." She muttered, loud enough to please him as he delivered another slap. "Two." She spoke a little louder, feeling her skin tingle as he gently massaged her ass. This continued for three more slaps, an unfamiliar feeling settling between her thighs as he moved his hand over her skin, almost as if he were soothing the slow burn that he inflicted.

Tom smirked to himself, testing his curiosity as he dipped his fingers between her thighs, watching as she jolted, her ass rising up in the air. He smirked, "Ah, someones wet." He whispered, touching her most sensitive area with two fingers. Her slit was slick with moisture, coating his fingers almost instantly as he moved his fingers over her sensitive button. She whimpered, her teeth clenched tightly as he tortured her slowly, hating herself that she became so transparent. She gasped, his fingers then invading her opening, her muscles quite literally squeezing them as he moved them over that one spot inside her that created a whole new feeling altogether. She could feel herself coming close to a climax, her mouth opening as she tilted her head back. As soon as she approached it, he stopped, making her slump over his lap as she panted heavily. "You haven't earned that right, pet. Not yet." He said, crudely wiping her excitement off his fingers with her shirt. He pulled her off her lap, setting her on unsteady feet. He bent down, helping her pull her shorts up her legs. "Now, you'll go to bed and get a good nights rest." He instructed as he walked her towards the chambers door. "And if you decide to finish what I started, I'll find out." He stopped her before opening the door, "And that punishment will be more severe. Understood?" He stared her down, watching as she gulped hard, a heavy, red hue settling over her cheeks as she just gingerly nodded her head. "Good girl. Off you go then." He smirked at her as he opened the door, noticing how she winced from the sudden light that spilled into the room.

Pipers legs wobbled as she walked down the hallway, her arms hugging her as she shivered again. She hadn't heard the door shut, knowing he was watching her until she was out of sight. She took the steps slowly, that once burning sensation now a dull ache between her thighs. The feeling alone was uncomfortable. Once she reached the top, she rushed to the sanctity of her room. Once she was behind her closed door, she made a beeline for her bed, literally flopping herself onto the plush comforter with a heavy sigh. For the first time in what felt like forever, she cried. She cried for her sanity. She cried for release. But she mostly cried for her freedom.