Status: Updated Weekly :)

Save Tonight

Chapter 3

Everyone met in the lobby of the hotel by 10am to go to breakfast. Ironically, the Pens stayed in the same hotel so they easily walked to the dinning room. Brunch was being served. "Hey Sidney." Jonathan greet him. He brought along Marc Andre Fleury. After the introductions were made Lys sat by Jon and across from Sidney while Nat took the open seat next to Sidney. "So what's going on for today?" Alex asked as they waited for the waitress to come take their drink orders before heading up to the buffet. "I would like to see some of the sites." Lys stated. The group discussed all the sites to see then went up to the their food. "So how did you girls meet?" Sidney asked."College." Natale stated. "Then we just loved Nat so much that we moved to Cleveland." Lys told them and smiled. "You're originally from Pittsburgh but where are you from Alex?" "DC" "Wow. You guys must be close then to move far from home." The girls nodded and smiled. They continued their brunch. The conversation flowed from movies to travel and even childhood memories. The company was great and not mention the food was delicious. The meal was coming to an end but Lys needed to talk to Sid. "Hey Sidney can we chat before you go?" Sidney nodded and got up. They walked out of the dining area and into the hallway. "What's up?" "I just want to know that if I would have gone back with you last night that you wouldn't have had sex then left me." Sidney darted his eyes. "I've done it in the past and it's not something I'm proud of." Lys' heart sunk. " But would it have happened last night?" "I don't think so but I honestly don't know. I noticed Jonathan was interested in you so I backed away." Lys was hurt and Sidney noticed. "You are gorgeous, I still would still have sex with you." "Can you kiss me?" Sidney leaned in and did just that but Lys felt nothing like when Jonathan kissed her. When they pulled away, she softly smiled. "Thanks. I hope we can be friends?" "Yes, hopefully I'll be able to visit you guys in Cleveland." "That would be amazing! You know Nat is a great girl." Sidney blushed a bit. "Yes." Lys smiled. Sidney was interested in her best friend and she couldn't be more excited. The new friends walked back into the dining hall. Sidney and Marc-Andre said there goodbyes. Lys turned to Jonathan and smiled at him. He got that feeling that she was becoming interested in him. But he was curious what happened between her and Sidney that changed her mind.

The group made their way out to Navy Pier. "Look at the this skyline, Jonathan can you take a photo of the girls?" he nodded and they stood in front of it. He showed Lys the photo and she frowned. "What?" "You cut off half the skyline, stand here." she stated and positioned him at angle. He felt that electricity in their touch again. Then took her place with the girls. He took two and she came over and approved. "Do you wanna get one of just us?" she asked him. He smiled at her. "So what happened with Sidney?" he asked her on the way to the spot. "We're just friends. He likes Nat." She looked him in the eye when she said that. He pulled her close for the pose. "Take one more, please" Jon leaned down and kissed her lips. It took everyone by surprise. "Wow." she stated and smiled at him when they pulled apart. Alex kept snapping some photos. "Uh when did this happen?" Natale asked in shock. "This morning." They stated at the same time. "Freaky." then Jon's phone rang. "It's Patrick." Lys went over to her girls. "Details please." asked the girls. "Jon kissed me this morning and Sidney is interested in you." she turned to Natale. That was all she had time to say. "So Patrick and Brandon are going to meet us at the bean. Are you ready to head over there?" Alex and Natale said yes but Lys said no. "I haven't taken any photos." Alex raised her eyebrow and handed her camera back to her so she could finish taking pictures at the pier.

They met Patrick and Brandon at the bean. Jonathan was holding Lys' hand when they approached them. "You guys missed an awesome time last night." He stated as he put an arm around Alex. She stood there looking very uncomfortable. "Thanks but we enjoyed our time." replied Nat. "So here's the bean, now what?" asked Patrick. "Uh I would like to take photos so hang tight and don't go far, I want group photos too." Lys stated and started to back away from the group to take photos. Soon she rounded everyone up for some classic photos in the reflection of the bean. They took a couple serious ones then a few funny ones. Patrick kissed Alex on the cheek in the funny one and she blushed. He definitely was trying to get her pants hope Alex holds him off. "I'm hungry, can we grab a snack?" Everyone agreed. Then Alex asked. "What are we doing for dinner?" "How bout we go to the Blackbird?" Suggested Jonathan. "What's that?" "It's good. It's like an American restaurant. I'll make a reservation!" Patrick excitedly stated and walked away from the group. Lys and Nat glanced at each other. They were pretty plain Jane when it came to food so they hoped that they could find something simple at the restaurant. "Alright we are in for 7." Lys looked at her phone. It was 3 now. "Okay but I still want a snack." "Let's go get you a snack then. You guys wanna wait here?" Everyone nodded and Jonathan took Lys' to the closest street vendor. "Do you wanna hang out after dinner?"
"Sure but what about Natale?" "Doesn't she go to bed early?" "She does. But if she wants to spend more time with her cousin then I'm not going stop her from doing that." "You're a good friend, you know that right?" Lys shrugged. "I kissed her cousin. I don't think I'm that good of a friend." "Technically I kissed you and yes you are a good friend from what I've seen." "My drunk state?" "Well no offense if you weren't drunk I probably wouldn't have been able to take care of you last night." "And again, sorry about this morning." "As I said, you don't need to be sorry." Lys blushed. "I enjoyed it and maybe one day it could go further." Lys smiled and nodded at him. "So what do you want to eat?" "A pretzel please." They walked to the vendor and Lys reached for a wallet. "No I go it" "Jonathan, its okay I can pay for my own pretzel." "I know but I want to pay for it." She let him buy her a pretzel and they returned to the group. Natale was talking to Brandon and Patrick was flirting with Alex. "Hey you guys wanna go back and get ready for dinner?" Alex asked. "Sure."

"So - uh - you and Alyssa. When did that all happen?" Patrick asked in the car ride. "This morning. I took her back to my apartment because she drank too much last night." "Did you sleep with her?" "No! I would never take advantage of a girl like that but she did ask me to stay so we slept in the same bed but nothing really happened." "Nothing really happened?" Asked Brandon. "Well she played with my dick this morning but she thought I was Crosby." Both guys laughed. "I guess she thinks Crosby is better than you." "Nope I know she doesn't think that." He smiled at pulled up to Patrick's apartment. "Alright alright. But I got dibbs on Alex tonight." He stated and got out of the vehicle. Next, Jonathan dropped off Brandon. "Limo will pick you up at 6:15." "Thanks see you then."

"So spill!" Natale demanded as soon as they got into the hotel room. Lys replayed the whole night for them. "So he kissed you?" She nodded. "My cousin is braver then I remember." Laughed Nat. "So what do we wear tonight? It sounds fancy." "Go ahead say it." Lys stated. "You were right." Lys made them all pack fancy dress for a just in case an occasion occurred. "So glad I packed my favorite black dress!" Each girl shared the bathroom as they did their hair and makeup. They made their way to the lobby to meet the boys at 630. When they came into site the boys mouths dropped. Lys wore her black lacy strapless dress, Alex chose a pink sequins top with a black pencil skirt and Natale wore a teal silky one shoulder dress. The boys were dressed in suits and ties. "You look gorgeous Lys." Jon told her and kissed her luscious red lips. "You all look stunning." Patrick commented and offered his arm to Alex. Each boy escorted their girls out to the limo.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading guys! Let me know what you think so far! :)