‹ Prequel: My Dearest Love.
Status: WIP

Kickstart My Heart

Every Good Story Starts with Pie

It started with pie.

To be more specific, it started with a warm slice of apple pie and two heaping scoops of vanilla ice cream.

Dean didn’t know how many more times he’d be sitting in hole-in-the-wall diners, enjoying a nice, juicy burger and a good slice of pie. It was all finally starting to sink in. A year seemed to go by much more quickly when one’s days were numbered.

He was trying to make the most of a shitty situation. Sure, he had less than a year left to live before he took the trip Downstairs, but he still had a few months, and he planned on making them count. Starting with the beautiful slice of pie that had just been set down in front of him by the equally as beautiful blonde waitress.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little taste of what's to come since this is taking me a lot longer to finish than I expected it would. I really wanted to tell Dean and Emma's story, or at least how they met anyway, so here it is!

Thank you to riptide; for the gorgeous banner, bruce wayne; for the beautiful layout, and Sailor Moon. for her ongoing support and feedback!

I'm not sure when the next bit is going to be up, this semester is really kicking my ass...