The Lure of a Vampire

An Understanding... Or Not.

Chastity's night was spent in the company of Max who exasperatedly answered all her “ridiculous” questions about vampires and the society she has been ungraciously thrown into.

Max had explained how being Prince of Vampires was a cushy position. How he had no responsibilities with the exception of making an appearance at the large parties that were thrown by the King-- his father-- and taking a Bride before ascending the throne.

“So I am going to have to meet your parents?” Chastity asked with a frown, “Won't they be mad that I'm human?”

“My father is king and his current bride is not my mother. She is the fourth Bride he has taken after my mother's, his true Bride’s, untimely demise,” Max explained carefully. “And no, many of the vampires in existence were once human.”

“But you weren’t human before,” Chastity stated slowly.

“I was born with my vampirism. Conception is not as easy as it is with you humans, sometimes it may take years but all those borne to the royal family must be full fledged.”

Chastity swallowed the knot that had suddenly appeared in her throat, the thought that one day it would be Max’s fangs unsettled her, “Do… Do you have to bite me to make me into one of you? Can’t you, ya know, like cast a spell or something?”

It was then that Max chuckled, the first real laugh she had heard come from between his perfect lips since meeting him, “Of course not, sweet Chastity. I’m a vampire not a warlock. You cannot really be that naive.” Then with a small smirk on his face he asked, “My Bride, do you have an aversion to my teeth?”

“To all teeth,” Chastity scoffed, “It can’t be comfortable-- being bitten that is.”

Chastity’s watched Max’s small smirk become a full fledged grin, showing off two razor sharp incisors. “I can promise you that it will be very enjoyable,” he assured as he grasped her wrist gently in his hand, his thumb running over the vein that was a bright blue beneath her pale skin. “Do you wish for me to give you a brief preview of what is to come during our union?”

Chastity gulped but didn’t yank her arm away from Max instead finding herself toying with the idea of saying yes. Carefully she weighed the pros and cons of what could potentially happen and she couldn’t come up with one downfall to indulging her curiosity, just a few questions,“Wh-what if I said you could bite me? What would happen? Would I turn into a vampire right now?”

The Prince chuckled, “No, lovely bride, you will not become one of us until we have drank from one another. It is a sacred exchange between creator and fledging; between us it will be even more special because it will be between sire and bride.” Slowly, Max lifted her arm until his lips were a breath away from her skin, “As for what would happen, you would feel unimaginable pleasure, bordering on orgasmic. Do I have your permission for one small sip?”

“From where?” she questioned.

“Right here,” he replied at the same time he began to stroke her once more along the vein of her wrist.

Chastity nodded softly, her heart racing at all the thoughts inside her. Would it hurt? What would it feel like? How much would he take? All the thoughts in the world bombarded her as Maximus lifted her arm gently to his mouth.

At first he placed small butterfly kisses along the pale flesh, his lips so soft against her skin. Just watching his head bent over her wrist sent chills down her spine, which was only magnified by the gentle kisses.

Chastity was prepared for the bite, she saw his mouth open and the flash of pearly white fangs even long before they sunk into her tender flesh.

The feeling that overtook her was something that she had never felt before. All at once her body felt on fire, and not in a painful way. In a way that made her ache and sweat and want to beg for more; want to beg Max to drink from her until there was nothing left inside her body.

Whatever it was, she wanted it to last forever.

When Max pulled back from her wrist Chastity was panting, ready to throw herself at him and plead to do it again. “So sweet,” he crooned before asking, “How do you feel Bride?”

“What is this?” Chastity moaned, even as the fire inside her began to recede she was left with an ache she couldn't control.

“Lust,” he stated matter of factly before asking, “Have you never had an orgasm before?” When Chastity remained silent he inquired, “Have you never been with a man before?”

It was like a bucket of ice water was dumped over her head. The heat that had overcome her body from his bite was suddenly gone and replaced instantly with a chill that made Chastity shirk away from Maximus. His questions unsettled her enough to pull her wrist from his cool grip as she stammered, “I-I don't have to answer that.”

Max smirked, ignoring her sudden retreat and moving in closer despite her hesitancy, “Oh, sweet Chastity, you are so aptly named. Little do you know, you just answered my question, my sweet virgin.” When Chastity blushed he chuckled, “Come now, don't be shy. Someday soon that little membrane that embarrasses you so will be nothing but a fleeting memory.”

Chastity found herself wanting to argue with him, her mouth opening and closing as she tried to think of something to say but couldn't find the words. Her embarassment only magnified by her speechlessness.

At her continued shock he said, “You surely can not be so naive that you did not think of the heirs you would some day give me. As my Bride it is expected. Though making them will be so very enjoyable for the both of us.”

“No!” Chastity suddenly screamed at him, jumping to her feet in abject horror, trying to put distance between the two of them. “I… I won't ever have sex with you! And I really won't be your Bride or Queen or whatever you want to call it.”

Max’s expression suddenly went from amused to cold; his emerald eyes turning hard, “You will be my Bride, Chastity. I thought you had passed all of this resistance. I assumed you had accepted your place by my side.” He stood to his full height then, towering over Chastity menacingly as she cowered away from him, “I also warned you about your attitude, girl.”

He grabbed her then, his hands tough on her body as she began to scream and thrash against him. Max crowded her backwards against the dresser, the edge biting into the small of her back, “No!”

“Stop fighting,” Max yelled angrily, releasing his grip on her and raising his hand. The back of it landed a solid blow against her cheek, the impact had her crying out before collapsing into a fit of sobs, only being held up by Max's strength.

Chastity felt blood trickle down her face from where his signet ring split her cheek, “You're a monster!” Her sobs racked her whole body as she tried to sink to the floor, allowing herself become dead weight but his hands held her in place. “Why are you doing this to me? What did I do to deserve this?”

“You did this to yourself,” he growled angrily. “I warned you that I would punish you for your disobedience. Now will you calm yourself and see reason or do I have to raise my hand to you again.”

“Don't hit me again,” she sniffed, trying to stem her tears but struggling to succeed.

Max took a step back from her, his emerald eyes still cold as he looked Chastity over, even as she crumpled to the ground in front of the dresser. “Stop your tears, it's beginning to wear on my patience.”

“If you didn't hit me I wouldn't be crying,” she snapped, wishing she could pull back the words the moment they left her lips. “Can you just leave, please. I want to be alone.”

Maximus pursed his lips, glowering at Chastity before he said, “I will go since the hour grows early anyways and the sun will rise soon. Today is the only day I will do this as this room is intended for us to share.” He paused his lecture to undoubtably allow his words to sink in. “I suggest you clean yourself up and think long and hard about our arrangement before dusk tomorrow evening. Weigh your options carefully, we can go through this a few more times and ultimately I will force your hand despite your wishes. You will be my reluctant Bride and forced Queen or I can give you the world I promised to give you. The easy way or the hard way, the choice is yours.”

And just like that, Max was gone, teleporting away from the room in the blink of an eye leaving her on the plush carpet crying to herself.