The Lure of a Vampire

Rules Are Meant to be Broken

Chastity woke up when she felt the bed dip down as someone laid beside her, arms encircling her form to pull her close. She jumped, struggled against the arms even as Max shushed her, “Be still, Bride. I only wanted to hold you.”

“Wh-what time is it?” she asked, still trying to pull away from him. The position they were in made her uncomfortable, the most body contact they had in the time she’d spent with him. Hell it was the most body contact she had with anyone.

“You have only been sleeping an hour or two at most, it is just past three.” He told her, his voice seemed softer than normal, huskier.

Chastity gulped, trying to remove herself from his stony grip, “Max, let me go.”

“It's time for my feeding, Bride,” he told her, his voice still soft, obviously not minding her resistance. “I told you before that you would be responsible for them.”

“Okay,” she stated dumbly, still trying to extract herself from his hold. “I'll do it. No problem, just let me up.”

“I am rather comfortable holding you.” Then as if he meant to prove his claim, he pulled her closer despite her struggles so she lay farther into the curve of his body. Chastity squeaked when she felt the hard length of his erection against her backside.

“Max, please-”

“Mmm, I love to hear you begging me in that tone,” he groaned.

“I'm not begging for you. You… you promised me you wouldn't do this. Now please let me up, I'll feed you from my wrist like the last time.”

He growled and she felt him nuzzling through her hair in order to reach her neck. “I promised to control you while I fed, not that I could control myself. I told you that you would have to beg me, and I intend you make you do just that.” Then she felt the scrape of his fangs against her neck and shuddered at the feel, “And I will not settle for your wrist, I will take from your throat as a true vampire takes his bride.”

“Max-” Her protest was cut off with a loud moan as his fangs sank deeply into the flesh of her neck. “Oh!”

The lovely heat that had overtaken her body the first time returned but it was with a vengance, stronger than before. Chastity writhed against Max, arching backwards towards him, her body craving him to touch more of her and despite his earlier promise Max was obliging her wants.

His hands trailed over her, one cupped the weight of her breast in one hand and her hip in another. Chastity gasped his name when he plucked one of her nipple that had tightened beneath his attention.

Max released her throat suddenly, turning her over so she lay flat on her back and he could come over her. Their lips met in a kiss, at first it was tentative and tasted of blood. It should have turned her off but immediately she wanted more.

Chastity raised her hands and plunged her hands into his hair, leaning farther into his kiss. They stayed that way for a long while, their lips interlocked, hands touching each other until finally Max pulled away with a small smile, “Alright, Bride, no more.”

“What?” Chastity asked, shocked. She wanted to kiss him more, realizing it was one of her favorite new activities. “Why not?”

“I promised you that you would have to beg me for me,” he informed her gently as he pulled himself farther away from her grasp. “Are you ready to beg me? Because once you do I would be more than happy to push my cock into that virgin pussy of yours, if that's what you wanted.”

Chastity blushed deeply, pulling herself back from Max completely before stammering out a simple, “No.”

“That is what I assumed,” Max chuckled as he reached out, his fingers stroking her cheek gently, “Oh, sweet Chastity, I am looking forward to that day. I have a feeling it will be very, very, soon.”

Chastity didn’t say anything about his proclamation and changed the subject as quickly as she could to hide her embarrassment, “What happened earlier… with the others?”

“Nothing you need to worry about, Bride,” he told her with a nonchalant wave of his hand before standing from the bed.

“I have to worry!” Chastity told him, “I need to know why everyone is going to hate me after this.”

Maximus scoffed, “If you must know, I beat them within an inch of their lives, which says much considering our immortality.”

“Why did you beat them? Couldn’t you just like… talk with them?”

He sighed then, “I attempted to threatened to beat them within an inch of their lives but they would not take my threat and modify their behavior accordingly so I had to show them, and everyone else in the house, that I mean business when it comes to my bride.”

“But you’re their prince don’t they have to listen to you?”

“And we are all still plagued with free will and thought,” Max informed her, “Bride, you must understand that thing cannot always be taken care of with conversation. They made it very clear that once you are turned and ascend the throne by my side they will now bow before you as their queen, that they would still see you as a worthless human not worthy of the throne.”

Chastity frowned, “Max, I don’t understand why you would go through all of this to… to make me your bride. It just doesn’t make sense. You had that blond bombshell, Tara who obviously enjoyed having sex with you and wanted to be your Bride but you decided to go through the trouble for me.”

“Sometimes the best things are the hardest to obtain,” Max told her, the words were more ominous than Chastity would have liked, not giving away even the slightest clue as to why she was the one.

“I’m just a stupid, clumsy human. I don’t know anything about vampires or overseeing a whole race. How am I the best for this? Please give me something, Max. I- I can’t just keep sitting around and being hating and not know.”

Max sighed, “It is not the time for you to know. For now, just trust my reasons. I need to go though, the only reason I came to see you again tonight was for a quick feeding and to let you know that my father has informed me there will be a ball tomorrow to celebrate me having chosen my Bride. We are expected to attend.”

“Tomorrow?” Chastity gasped, “I can’t go! I won’t have anything to wear!”

“I will take care of all that, but you will be going. Now, get some rest and I will have a dress waiting for you when you awaken.”

Chastity frowned and nodded her head, “Okay, um… Goodnight, Max.”

“Goodnight, my lovely Bride.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I just wanted to point out, and remind people that anything that is written is satire and not meant to be taken seriously. This is in no way a story that is supposed to have a specific plot or even a plot that makes sense. Any plot inconsistencies ARE intended, including the drastic change of topic that takes place in this chapter.