The Lure of a Vampire

Tantrums Lead to Unfortunate Circumstances

Chastity screamed at the man's words, she screamed as loud and as long as she could even when he emerged from the shadows. She didn't recognize him as part of Max’s coven which was surprising to her since she always assumed one of them would be the first to off her.

The vampire was beautiful in the way that snakes were; graceful and sleek but deadly. He had jet black hair was was slicked back and toffee colored eyes, he wore a suit like many of the guests did. He had no distinguishing features except for the elongated fangs that gave him away for what he truly was.

“Shut up,” he snarled angrily as he stormed over, yanking her up from the floor by her arm before flinging her towards a wall. Chastity screamed out in pain when she collided with the wall shoulder first and would have crumpled to the floor had the vampire not pinned her against it.

“Max!” Chastity screamed as she struggled against her attacker, “Max!”

“I told you to shut up!” he growled at her as he pressed a hand over her mouth, “Now be a good little human or I'll have to hurt you. Are you going to obey me?”

Chastity returned his growl as she bit down on the hand over his mouth while kicking him in the groin at the same time. He grunted and let her go. Chastity took advantage of her chance, shoved him away, and took off running down the hall ignoring the lightening bolts that shot up her leg with every step.

She yelped in pain as she was yanked backwards by her hair, her scalp burning as she sailed backwards. Once again she was shoved against the wall but this time the back of the vampires hand connected with her face. When she cried out he slapped her again before asking, “Now will you be a good girl or do I have to hit you again?”

Chastity nodded numbly. “Good girl,” the vampire cooed as he pressed his body closer to hers. “I'm going enjoy sampling what our dear prince gets to enjoy and if you're an extra good girl maybe I'll even fuck you when I'm done.”

His words struck terror into her and she began to struggle again, even as he descended onto her throat and sank his fangs in viciously. Chastity screamed then, the pleasure she normally felt with Max's bite was replaced by pain.

The vampire ignored her screams and struggles and continued to suck on her neck until she became lightheaded and her vision blurred. Clarity came to her then, the realization that the vampire was going to suck her dry and probably leave her dead body in the hallway for Max to find.

Just as Chastity was about to lose consciousness she heard a loud growl, followed by the weight being lifted from her. She fell to the floor limply and heard the sounds of a fight, as she sank into the darkness she felt arms surround her.