The Lure of a Vampire

Waking Up... Again.

When Chastity woke again, she felt refreshed and rested. Her body wasn’t as achy as it was before and her eyes not heavy, she came out of sleep as easily as she had fallen into it under Max’s compulsion.

She went to stretch languidly when an arm came around her and she was pulled tighter to the chest she had been resting against before. Going stiff, she looked over her shoulder to see that Max laid in bed with her and he was awake.

“What are you doing?” she asked shyly as she tried to shift away from him.

“Sleeping, or trying to at least. It's still daylight out, get some more rest,” Max order, his voice was gentle but raspy with sleep.

“No, what are you doing in my bed,” she shifted again and felt the drag of the sheet against her bare breast. Gasping in shock, she looked down to see that she was naked. “You undressed me?”

Max sighed and pulled back from her, his expression telling her that he was not amused. “You were wearing a ballgown and it was torn and covered in blood. I assumed you would be more comfortable.”

“Did you touch me?” she asked in a panic.

“Bride, if I touched you it would be within my rights,” Max snapped angrily, “But no I didn’t. When I touch you, you will remember every single caress. I intend to make you moan and gasp beneath me and that would not happen if you were passed out from blood loss.”

Chastity shirked away shyly from him and flushed as she bowed her head, “Can you look away while I put something more decent on?”

“No. You are decently covered now but if you really wanted to get dressed I would be none too happy to enjoy the show,” Max seemed wide awake as he leaned backwards and folded his arms behind his head his reclining position offering him an ample view if Chastity decided to get dressed.

Mentally encouraging herself, Chastity raised her chin in defiance before standing up from the bed, trying her hardest not to blush a brighter red at her nakedness in front of him. As she walked to the dresser that housed all the clothes Max had bought for her she could feel Max’s eyes on her body, taking in every detail.

She quickly fished out a pair of yoga pants and jumped into them, yanking them over her hips before grabbing a tank top and pulling it over her head. When she was completely dressed she turned towards him. The lustful look in his eyes made her utterly uncomfortable, “Come here, Bride.”

“I… I don’t think that's a good idea,” Chastity whispered, standing painfully still as she continued to watch him suspiciously

“Just come here, lay with me. I want to talk with you about what happened the other night at the party.”

“The other night?” Chastity asked, “As in not last night?”

“You’ve been asleep for two days,” Max informed her calmly, “At times you would grow restless, call out for me until I laid beside you.”

Embarrassment washed over her like a tidal wave, her face going red hot as she looked away, “No I didn’t,” she denied.

“I swear,” Max chuckled, “It’s one of the reasons I slept beside you, I wanted you to be well rested and the only way that would happen was if I was near. It wasn’t an inconvenience to me. Now, please come lay down.” Slowly, she wandered back towards the bed and climbed atop it, laying herself out stiffly next to Max. “Come closer,” he ordered and she did as he asked, scooting closer until she laid side by side with him. Carefully he wrapped her arm around her and pulled her close, “Now I want you to answer every question I ask you honestly, Chastity. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” she answered softly, closing her eyes dreamily at the sound of her name on his lips. It wasn’t often he said her name and she loved the sound.

“Did you approach Roger asking to be bitten?”

“God no,” Chastity denied vehemently, “Why would you even ask that?”

“Because when I came across the two of you in the hall you were not struggling or screaming, at first I assumed it was consensual until you collapsed onto the floor. He said you asked for his fangs in your throat and told him not to stop until you told him to.”

“Did I also ask for him to hit me?” Chastity snarled, “I’m sure my face is all types of fucked up from when he slapped me. Do you think I asked for him to beat me?”

“Of course not, little Bride, now hush while I finished up,” he ordered gently, “Did he touch you, beyond striking you?”

“As in did he rape me?” Chastity asked for clarification.

“No, I know he didn’t rape you and I’d have ripped his head from his shoulders even if you had asked him to do it,” Max growled angrily, as if the question invoked mental images about the incident. Taking a deep breath he calmed himself. “In other ways. Did he place his fingers against your pussy,” he asked, his tone deeper, more seductive.

Chastity shook her head, “N-no.”

“Did he hold your breast in his hand as I imagined doing thousands of times that night?”

Again, Chastity shook her head, “No.” His words were heating her up, the flush of embarrassment no longer just a small burn but a full body fire. Desire for him overwhelmed her as she realized just how close the two of them were, and his body only seemed to go closer with his every gravely grumble.

“Did you feel his lips against your own?” When Chastity said no, he asked, “Then where did he touch you, Chastity? Tell me what I have to do to erase his touch on you.”

Chastity gasped when she felt his hand trail over hip, “H-he bite me… it hurt so badly. Oh, god Max!” She moaned when his fingers brushed her thigh, quickly trying to camouflage the sound she said, “It never hurts when you bite me.”

He ignored her statement and just muttered a curse beneath his breath before rolling on top of her her, his legs immediately tangling with her own as he braced his hands on either side of her, “I can’t bite you now, not for awhile. He took too much from you and if I tried, I could end up killing you. Though, for nowv I need to kiss you.”

Chastity didn’t argue with him and actually reached up instead, wrapping her arms around his neck to pull him forward into the kiss. It wasn’t like their first kiss, which was soft and tentative; the one she began to fiery and passionate, their mouths mashed together.

“Max, please,” Chastity moaned out when she broke the kiss after several long moments, rubbing her body against his, arching into him. Max growled in appreciation to her plea, lifting one hand to cup her breast through the thin fabric of her tank top. When Chastity cried out in pleasure, he began to kiss her again. All the while his fingers tweaked her nipple and she rubbed her aching sex against the ridge of his thigh. “I’m ready. Do it. Fuck me,” she pleaded breathlessly when she surfaced from his kiss again. Her hands were groping at his cool body, already having pushed his pants lower on his waist in the groping.

Max stopped abruptly, as if shocked to hear the words out of his virginal Bride’s mouth and just stared for several long moments. At first, Chastity hoped that after his disbelief wore off he’d be just as frisky but noticed that her words didn’t have the desired effect.

If it was possible, it seemed as if he body grew colder and stiffer before he removed himself from her. Quickly moving to stand by the edge of the bed staring at her, his expression emotionless. “Max,” Chastity asked shyly, “D-did I do something wrong?”

Max’s jaw was set in a hard line, his frustration evident on his expressive face, “Get some more rest Chastity,” he ordered before he was gone completely from the room.