The Lure of a Vampire

Two (or more) Can Be As Bad As One

Chastity remained silent after the bipolar Werewolf’s outburst at her and followed him dutifully through the halls of the mansion until they went down a winding stairs case and came out into a narrow hall. She continued to follow until they passed through a formal dining room and reached a spacious kitchen that was something out of a Food Network television program. It was so beautiful that Chastity’s jaw almost dropped to the floor.

The white granite counter tops with flecks of gold in it sparkled brightly against the gleaming black cabinets. The stove and oven were the things dreams were made of, the stove being inset into the counter top with six burners and the ovens off to the side in a top and bottom duel role.

There was a long island in the middle of the kitchen with a sink and several bar stools lined around it, showcasing how often the kitchen was utilized as an eat-in area instead of the more formal dining room that they had passed through to reach the kitchen.

“Holy crap! This is a nice kitchen,” she said before she could control herself, “Do you guys cook a lot?”

“Unlike your bloodsucker, we primarily eat food. So yes, we cook in here quiet often,” Conner retorted.
Chastity immediately closed her mouth and crossed her arms over her chest and pursed her red lips into a pout, “You don’t have to be mean. I was just asking a question.”

“A stupid one. Now help yourself to whatever you want and don’t leave the kitchen. I have a few things to take care of before I have to cater to your naïve questions again.”

Chastity dropped her arms from their folded place against her breasts and balled her fists, stomping her foot in an angry gesture, “If you don’t like me here, let me go! At least Max liked having me around and make an attempt to be nice to me!”

“Yeah… as he used you as a blood bank. I’m sure he loved having you around for you and didn’t look past your annoying questions and incessant bickering just so it would make it easier for him to have a go at your neck.” With those nasty words hanging in the air, Conner spun on his heel and quickly left Chastity in the kitchen alone to fend her herself.

With a huff, Chastity decided to let it go, knowing she couldn’t chase him down through a house she didn’t know. Going to the double door fridge, she opened it and marveled at all the food inside. The vampire house was bare necessities (mainly thanks to their blood diet, no doubt) but this house had enough food to feed an army!

Settling on a sandwich, she grabbed out all the ingredients she would need to make herself a massive sandwich and had seat at the island spreading out everything as she slowly built a sandwich like she’d never built before.

In her old life, before being kidnapped by supernatural beings, food was always hard to come by in her house and nine times out of ten it was expired or dry and crusty from being left out by her drunk father. The only time she’d had a sandwich piled high was on the rare occasions she hide away enough money to splurge on Subway.

Just as Chastity was about to take the first delighted bite of her highly anticipated sandwich the swinging door leading from the kitchen to an unknown area of the house burst open and a group of people flooded into the kitchen.

When Chastity locked eyes on them she couldn't help but feel she like she was a bone that was thrown to the wolves.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another utterly crappy and horrible update -insert maniacal laughter here-. I just wanted to remind the readers that this is not a serious story, was never meant as a serious story and never will be a serious story. I intend to ride this shit wave to the very cliched end.