Status: I promise you, It will be one of the best...

My Claim

The Meeting

The floor seemed to tremble beneath the alpha's beast; leaves blowing in different directions, stones rolling away, the air making a wheez sound as if trying not to disturb this great beast.He chuckled and took some more steps into the forest.He was power, Raw Power.There was no one who didn't tremble before Alpha dominic, it was a very peculiar characteristic of his.He was just as frightful-looking in skin form too.Some called him Alpha King, some called him Alpha of alphas, while he couldnt care less for any title.
He was inspecting the borders of his pack.The nearby packs were subject to his, but that didn't make him less suspicious of their activities.There was something going on in that pack, but he didnt care..as long as they provided their tributes with their heads bowed and tails between their legs. He snarled, as his beast sensed something or someone not too far away from them. With his chest up in the air to make him look mire intimidating, he walked into the darker part of the forest, his canines elongating at speed with his claws ready.
Just then, a sweet feminine scent hit his nkse, washing all his walls of defence and aggression down, he also smelt fear and submission, a broken female. He did not have to bother himself looking for her, there she was, curled into a ball, sleeping and whispering things he couldnt hear, lips moving and quavering quickly.It was obvious she was having a bad dream. Dominic crouched beside her small frame, leaning against the tree she lay beside and cupped her face, a growl rumbled in his chest at the sparks that ran up his arm.So it was true, mates "electrocute"...he chuckled.
His already elongated canines showed underneath his upper lip, his blood seemed to rush faster and his dominance became as thick as mucus in the air.He wanted nothing more than to just strip her, mark her and fuck the hell out of her, over and over again.
However,before he could do as he wanted, the girl stirred and opened her eyes to gaze into his.Her blue eyes washed into his, she snarled and that was the disrespect he could take before smashing her against the tree, growling at her, upper and lower teeth in front of her face, seeking submission.
She immediately looked away, slightly bending her neck to reveal her milk coloured shoulders and neck. Dominic's eyes traced the vein popping slowly from her neck down to where her shoukder was joint to her neck. That was where he would put his mark, show every male that she was his.Then he would rub his scent so much on her, any male would smell her 50miles away, then he would fuck her so hard, she would never wish for any other dick but his. With his mind made up, he buried his face in her neck, inhaling and preparing to mark her.
Then he felt her hot teardrops on his chest and retreated. That seemed to calm his beast a little as he phased into skin, still not letting her out of his arms. She whimpered and looked away from his nakedness, and he saw a faint red colour her face, while she parted those bow-like lips, taking in a deep breath.

He held her there, studying her.He smelt her fear, her confusion, her shame but most of all, her sweet arousal. So thick, he could taste it like honey on his lips. His beast chuckled in his head, "at least, she recognizes us", which he agreed. A heart shaped face with small nose and red lips, she was beautiful and her innocence was obvious by how furiously she blushed.

"She's all OURS", his beast said, a voice full of complete ownership, with a hint of lust and naughtiness. His cock lengthened when he trailed her tears down to her cleavage, on the necklace she wore.It was a wolf howlingon a flat round silver pendant. His beast showed him an image of her wearing just the chain, while her rammed his cock into her from beneath her, watching her sing his name from those sinful lips. Yes, that was definitely a nice one. She wore a gown, which he could not determine the colour because of the thick dirt on it. Her bust was full enough, he was sure they would fill his palms, and her waist was tiny, filling out to some curves. Her milky thighs weren't hidden from his gaze either and he couldn't help but hoist her legs up to his hips.
Again, she snarled at him, not wanting that invasion of her body and this alpha flashed his teeth, his growl echoing through the forest, his dominance heavy in the air. She put her head down and he felt her wolf retreat in submission. Exactly what he wanted; her submission, her innocence, her body on his. His cock got more length, hot and strained against her and she gasped. He chuckled darkly, knowing he was positiined right at her entrance and rolled his hips into hers. She let out a moan and that was all before he smashed his lips to hers, sucking her lower lips like a child hungry.
He dominated the kiss too, not letting her enough space to kiss him back, angling her head the way he wanted, pulling her hair back, howing her a sample if how he would still take her. Electricity shot through her core and she responded to his dominance, drapped her hands around his back, rubbing him slowly, parting those long legs for him to get slower. When he finally released her lips, she barely had a gasp of air before she felt his fingers on her clit, rubbing furiously. She let out a pitiful moan, letting this stranger take contril of her body and the pleasures that rocked her. Soon enough, a thick finger slid in and she threw her head back, exposing her neck for him, while he held her against the tree with one hand and finger fucked her with the other hand, his beast growling in content as he watched his female moan in pleasure.
When she began rocking her hips, throwing herself back on his finger, he added another one and earned another moan from her. Just as he felt her tightening against his fingers and her juices flowed faster, he marked her across the shoulder, making sure he bit in till his fangs were not visible. Then he lapped up her bloid tasting her essense. Her screams filled the air as she bucked her hips faster and shattered, bursting into tears at how powerful her orgasm rode through her, shaking in his arms.. she collapsed against him annd looked up to see him sucking at his fingers greedily, before she passed out. Dominic growled at how satisfied she looked, flicking her sunkissed hair away to see his mark, he rubbed it gently and his female moaned again. He could never get tired of hearing her moan or the lovely sounds she made.
He then carried his female onto his back and ran into the forest. He was taking her home
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, First Part is up!