Status: Enjoy! :)

Bulletproof

The Phone Call

the sound of water dripping and my hands were tied to a pipe. I was hanging with my feet a few feet off of the ground. It felt like my entire body was run over and my head had blood caked on it.

“Why are you doing?” I asked.

“Because no one else can have you only me.” He growled.

“There are going to find you.’ I said.

“Well, let’s hope they do sweetheart.” He replied, “I want to see the look on Derek’s face when he finds out you’ve been kidnapped.”

“You know I really enjoy this.” Jacob told me.

“Go to hell.” I spat at him venom dripping from every word.

“Such a pretty lady with a filthy mouth.” He said.

“Derek will find me asshole and when he does oh boy will you be in trouble.” I replied.

“He won’t find you sweetheart.” He laughed.


I woke up in a cold sweat then felt Derek’s arms around me.

“it’s okay I’m here” Derek told me calming me down.

“It was the dream about my attack.” I said.

I looked outside and the sun was coming up. Then, I leaned into Derek and he kissed my hair.

“You want to get ready then go downstairs for breakfast?” I asked him.

“Sure.” He replied then getting out of bed.

I looked at him walking around in his boxers and then he looked over at me.

“You like something?” He asked.

“the view.” I laughed at him.

“I love you.” He said.

“Yeah, sure you do.” I chuckled.

After we ate breakfast we got ready to head out. I grabbed my purse and Derek and I got into our rental car. Derek started driving and I was holding one of his hands.

“You know I can’t wait when we get back and see what house Garcia got us.” I said.

“You know the house that one time she had you wanted if you could afford it.” He responded.

“The one that has that huge kitchen and etc!” I exclaimed.

“Garcia, found it up for sale and I brought it.” He said.

“I can’t believe we own that house.” I replied.

“We do baby we do.” He grinned.

I looked down at my bump and touched it.

“It’s going to be your first house where you will have all your firsts.” I said to my bump.

“the baby will.” Derek replied.

All of a sudden Derek’s phone started ringing and he answered it. I saw by his eyes something was wrong. He pulled over and got out of the car walking a few feet in front of it. I got out of the passenger side and into the driver’s.

Derek got back in the car and I got on the road.

“get back to the hotel, we need to head to Chicago.” He said.

“Why?” I asked.

“My sister got in a car wreck.” He replied.

“Is she okay?” I asked.

“Yeah, but apparently she saw Cindy.” He said.

I stopped the car and good thing no one was behind me.

“Cindy?” I asked.

“Yeah, just drive.” He said.

I headed back to the hotel and basically our vacation was cut short with a possible case. I didn’t know what was going on in his mind but I wish I would know. I wish sometimes he could let me in on his thoughts and feelings sometimes. But, I know he won’t.