Status: Enjoy! :)

Bulletproof

Kidnapped

DEREK

I sat and listened to Garcia tell me what happened after I got shot. Rossi and Hotch had taken the unsubs down. Vanessa was the first to rush to me, along with Pretty Boy. She stayed with me the whole time, so I was told. I could've swore I heard her talking to me while I was unconscious. When I woke up, the first thing I saw was her. Her big brown eyes looking down at me with unshed tears of anguish. I wanted to lift my hand to wipe them away as they slowly started to fall, but the pain in my side stopped me. JJ told her she should go home and shower and she agreed, after arguing halfheartedly with her about how bad she smelt.

"You're lucky you're injured or I'd be kicking your ass right now." she joked.

"Baby, you can kick my ass anytime." Smooth, Derek, real smooth, dumbass.

She rolled her eyes before kissing my head and leaving. That was over three hours ago. I thought that maybe she had taken a nap, or got busy cleaning or something, but it didn't feel right. Something was wrong and I couldn't place my finger on it.

"Penelope?"

"Yes?"

"Can you call Vanessa and see where she's at?"

She giggled at me and patted my head. "You worry to much, my chocolate adonis."

This time I rolled my eyes. I dont worry that much thank you very much. After another hour I began to worry. My heartbeat began to beat even faster when Hotch and Rossi rushed in with concern written all over their faces.

"We have a problem."

"What? What's wrong?" Penelope asked before I could.

"Derek, we need you to stay calm-"

"I wont stay calm unless someone tells me what the hell is going on."

"It's nothing that we cant handle-"

I cut Rossi off. "Tell me damnit!"

Hotch sighed. "Vanessa's been kidnapped."

My heart dropped before I began to hyperventilate. My heart rate speed up so much a nurse came in and injected me with something that made my eyes feel heavy and my head swim.

"We'll find her, Derick." I heard Prentis say.

"You better." I muttered before I couldn't keep conscious any longer.

PENELOPE

Kidnapped? How could she be kidnapped? Who would take her?

"How do you know she was taken?" JJ asked.

Hotch pulled out his phone. "The unsub sent us this."

A video played and my heart dropped into my stomach. Vanessa was chained up to a metal chair. Her nose bloody and bruised as she glared at the person behind the camera.

"Tell them hello, darling." the person's voice was warped and I couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman.

"Go fuck yourself." she spat.

Normally I would tell her to watch her language, but this situation was dire.

The person chuckled darkly, it sent chills down my spine. "Now, now. Dont be like that. Language like that coming from such a respectable woman is not called for." the unsub walked over to her, his face shrowded in darkness. It was a man, well built and about 6ft from what she can tell. He stroked her face. "I want those who are watching to inform Derick Morgan that she will never be coming home. Tell them, sweetheart."

"Fuck. You." she glared and was backhanded for the use of the language.

I winced as her head snapped to the side. She glared and spat blood on the ground.

"What have I told you about disobeying. You see, if any of you even try to find her, I'll make sure no one can have her."

Then the feed went blank. The last thing I saw was Vanessa's scared expression as she looked into the camera one last time. I wanted to vomit. I placed a hand over my mouth in horror.

"We need to find her. I can trace the video's-"

"We had Kevin do that when we first received it." Hotch cut me off. "It was a fake IP address. We couldn't find the source."

"But-"

"We need to try and identify this man." he continued.

JJ and Emily looked at him.

"Does anyone remember Vanessa talking about an old boyfriend?" Rossi asked.

Everyone shook their heads. No one really knew her past, except maybe Derek, but he was otherwise incapacitated at the moment.

"Garcia I need you to run through her phone records and any accounts she had. Her laptop. Anything that can get us a lead. JJ and Emily talk to her mom and brothers and see if they know anything. Spencer you stay here with Morgan, if he wakes up, keep him level headed and see if he knows anything as well. Rossi and I will go to their apartment and see if we can find anything there."

I nodded and everyone spread out. As I worked my magic on my computer I could only help but pray she came home safe.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope everyone is enjoying this story so far. :) -trixter15