Status: Enjoy! :)

Bulletproof

Nervous

“You know I really enjoy this.” Jacob told me.

“Go to hell.” I spat at him venom dripping from every word.

“Such a pretty lady with a filthy mouth.” He said.

“Derek will find me asshole and when he does oh boy will you be in trouble.” I replied.

“He won’t find you sweetheart.” He laughed.

“I can’t believe I ever loved you, you’re a psycho and I should’ve listened when people told me to stay away from you.” I told him.

He left the room then I started trying to break my way out of the chains. Which I did I don’t know how but I did. I quickly escaped the building without seeing Jacob then I grabbed a person’s cellphone then started dialing Garcia’s number.

“Hello.” She said.

“it’s me I don’t where I am.” I told her.

“Omg, princess Derek has been worried sick about who has you.” She replied.

“Jac….” I said then I felt someone grabbing me.

“Jacob why?!” I screamed.

“You stupid bitch.” He slapped me.

I woke up in a chair hours later and was bloody. I wish he would just hurry up and kill me if he would. I was praying that Derek would just hurry up and find me. Garcia probably ran the coordinates. I was hurting so bad and wish this would just be over. I loved Derek I could see us having a family and him teaching our son to play baseball or soccer or something. I loved him and could him crying at the alter when I walk down with my father.

My dad was probably freaking out and etc. my mom was probably on the deep end as well. Derek was probably blaming himself for the little argument we had when he told me to go home and take a shower. I just hope that they find me and it’s not to late.

“I could picture us having a future.” Derek told as we sat on the couch and I was between his legs and his arms wrapped around me.

“Like what marriage and babies?” I asked.

“Yeah, you having a couple of Derek babies.” He laughed.

“They would be cute.” I said smiling.

“They would be sexy.” He replied.

“I could see us having a boy and you teaching him baseball or soccer.” I said.

“Me too or having a girl a threatening all the boys she dates.” He chuckled.

“I could totally see that” I laughed leaning back into his chest.

“We’d be the perfect family.” He replied.

“Not every family is perfect.” I said.

“I know.”