Waking The Dead Out Of The Living

The Bite

Caught off guard, Charlotte didn’t have the chance to defend herself as Seth lowered his mouth towards her.
His two sharp canines grazed her neck before biting down into her sensitive skin.
Gasping, Charlotte’s slim body collapsed on top of his, eyes wide in horror.
One hand holding behind her neck and the other on her back, he flipped over so he was now on top of her.
She could feel his fangs remove from her neck before he started sucking on the two holes.
The bite hurt less since she was caught off guard, but at the moment she was surprised she didn’t feel much pain.
Instead, a bruised, extremely tense feeling invaded her neck, giving the feeling that it was made of stone.
Bringing her hands up and tangling it in his hair, Charlotte gragged a fist-full of black and pulled as hard as she could.
It didn’t seem to affect him as Seth continued to drink from her neck, groaning sounds rumbling from his throat.
Charlotte tried to tell him to stop, but her throat felt clogged and incapable of speech.
She pulled his hair again, this time harder, but he was still unfazed by it.
Grabbing the sides of his cool, smooth face, Charlotte grimaced and pushed upward with her arms, her elbows popping and cracking at the force.
His head lifted from her neck, separating his mouth from it, and a small, screeching noise ignited from her throat before he lunged back at her, his body suddenly heavier than it was two seconds ago.
The air was knocked out of her lungs as she looked up at the slightly spinning ceiling.
Not giving up, Charlotte tried to inhale unsuccessfully as she scratched at Seth’s cheeks with her nails, digging into his skin as hard as possible.
Pulling away from her neck immediately, Seth hissed and barred his blood-covered teeth at her, his face looking as if it had transformed into a monstrous beast.
Cringing away and sinking her head into her pillow, a frightened sob escaped Charlotte’s mouth.
Seth’s face very slowly relaxed back to normal.
Then, his own look of horror shielded his face as he jumped off of her, whipping his mouth.
Turning onto her side, Charlotte clutched her neck and sobbed some more, her whole body shaking violently.
The stoned feeling around her neck vanished the second Seth’s mouth separated from it, and now deep pain succumbed her whole head.
“Oh God, Charlotte, I’m so sorry.” Seth’s voice was thick with worry and fear as he approached her shaking form.
Pulling her into his arms, he held her tightly and very close, rubbing her back.
Charlotte’s hands were full of blood as she still clutched her neck, and the dizziness was getting a little bit stronger.
Cursing, Seth quickly pulled off the t-shirt he was wearing, seeing as it was the closest piece of cloth he could find, and removed Charlotte’s hands from her bloody neck, pressing the shirt against the two punctures. As he added pressure, Charlotte clutched at his arms, cringing from the pain.
Charlotte wasn’t the only one sobbing, she recognized, as she heard a deeper cry drown within hers.
Lifting her head, trying not to cringe at the pain, she looked at Seth’s face to see him starring ahead a nothing in particular while crying.
The scratches that were supposed to be on his forehead, were not there, instead it was the same white, smooth skin that covered the rest of him.
Except something was different, she realized, and looked at his newly flushed, pink cheeks.
She didn’t have to wonder one moment to know the cause of it.
His eyes then caught hers and he pulled her closer, his dark eyes shiny and fearful.
“I’m so sorry.” He sobbed in her ear, holding her a little too tightly with one arm as he kept the pressure on her neck with the other.
Finally resting her head against him, Charlotte closed her eyes to block out the spinning room.
Her whole body felt weak as all of her limbs quickly loosened and turned limp.
“I’m so sorry, Charlotte.”
That was the last thing she heard before her whole mind fell deeply into unconsciousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please tell me what you think about my story.
I'd really apreciate it. :)