Status: One Shot

Rain

Five Minutes

Of course it had to rain today of all days. Just as she predicted. Like always. When the stress and frustration of being on a cramped up bus for hours on end each day got to be too much, she would predict it would rain. And it would. Whether it be hours or a couple days, no matter the weather forecast, it would rain. And she would look so damn proud of herself. Like she had caused the soothing trickle or roaring shower. And in retrospect, she probably did. Her band mates always wondered if there was some truth to their fans calling her a "witchy woman". Always wondered if perhaps the fans could see something they could not.

Kaoru himself, after five minutes of meeting her, muttered that she was a "damned force of nature alright". And his singer had agreed with a smirk.

So today, when tensions were running high and anger was like a reeking stench on everyone, when she had commented offhandedly that it would rain, no one doubted it. And they certainly didn`t have a reason to.

And as both bands were exiting the venue after a successful show, it started to rain. Of course when everyone cast a glance at Sara, she was smiling. She gave her bag to her drummer, Simon, slipped off her shoes and happily skipped out into the rain and began twirling around, happy as could be.

Theo, her bassist, decided to let her be for a few minutes while the others pilled into their own buses to get ready and drive to the next show. Not one of them minding getting a little wet on the way.

It wasn`t until the buses were ready to leave did he decide to finally go get her.

Leaning out the door he called to her, "Come on, Sara! You can play more next time." He paused to mutter under his breath, "Lord knows you can conjure it up yourself." Clearing his throat he continued louder, "We can`t have you getting sick."

Sara pouted. "Five more minutes!"

Theo chuckled. "Next time! I promise. We don`t have enough time today."

Die interrupted by walked out of the Dir En Grey bus with an umbrella. "It`s okay, Theo. Simon gave me her bag, she can stay with us tonight."

"You sure?"

The guitarist nodded. "Yeah. Kyo wants to discuss something with her anyway. Plus it`ll give her five more minutes."

Theo pursed his lips in thought for a moment but nodded. "Alright. Just have a towel ready for her."

"Shinya`s waiting at the door with one."

The bassist chuckled. They must of thought this one through. He turned back to Sara and spoke, "I`ll see you tomorrow morning?"

Sara nodded happily. "Of course! Apologize to Simon for delaying our poker game?"

"Will do." Giving a quick wave, Theo walked back into the bus and minutes later it was driving off.

Die walked over to the now drenched singer, smirking all the while. "You done yet?"

"I thought I had five minutes."

He chuckled. "Go ahead."

Sara grinned and began dancing around again, seemingly without a care in the world. And true to her word, five minutes later she was finished and allowing Die to escort her back to his bus where Shinya was indeed waiting at the door with a towel he quickly wrapped around her.

"What was it you wanted to talk about?" Sara asked when she saw Kyo sitting on one of the couches.

He glanced up from his drawing and snorted. "Get dressed first. You`re no use to me sick."

She rolled her eyes and muttered a, "Yeah, Yeah."

"Your bag is already in the bathroom," Toshiya piped up.

"Alright. Thank you."

"Mhmm. Question, isn`t your dress soaked by now?"

"Yeah."

"Shouldn`t you oh, I don`t know..take it off already?"

Sara snorted. "Are you asking me to undress in front of you, Toshiya?"

He shrugged. "Maybe. Maybe not."

She chuckled and shook her head. Turned to Shinya she held out part of her towel. "Hold this." He gave her a confused look but did as told, only to screw his eyes shut and turn his head when he realized she was shimmying out of her dress. Shinya was nothing if not a gentlemen.

It was only after the soaked through dress hit the floor with a light smack and the towel was taken from him did he finally open his eyes. Sara gently kissed his cheek. "Such a sweetheart." Turning around she gave a little mock bow. "There you go Toshiya."

Toshiya ,however, was pouting. "I didn`t get to see anything."

Sara rolled her eyes and began walking over to the small hallway where the bathroom and bunks were located. But she paused at the entrance way and lightly thunked her head against the wall, debating her idea. With a small groan she nodded to herself. "Alright, Toshiya. I`ll give you a show." Carefully reaching under the towel to rearrange undergarments to make sure everything stayed covered, she dropped her towel.

Shinya gaped in shock while the other four whistled and applauded. It was all in good fun, after all.

Laughing, she bent over to twist her hair up in the towel and placed an arm over her breasts just in case anything would fall out and stood up, giggling all the while and even struck a pose. "Happy now, Toshiya?"

The bassist grinned and nodded happily. "Absolutely."

Sara nodded, still giggling. "Good. Now if you`ll excuse me, I`ll go get dressed. And as soon as I`m done we`re gonna have that talk Kyo!"

The man in question nodded. "Of course."

As soon as she was out of the room Kaoru turned to his singer. "Now I see why you like her so much."

Kyo chuckled. "Oh you have no idea."
♠ ♠ ♠
As you can probably tell, this was just supposed to be a silly drabble type one shot. I wrote it in about an hour so it`s not the most perfect thing in the world but I kinda like how it came out. And if you did too, please leave a comment and let me know. I`d love to know what you all thought. Thank you!