Status: This story is far from done!

A Noble Adventure

Chapter 9

Jason woke up to Noble blowing steam on his face. Jason started coughing fiercely. “Nice you learned a new trick. Ha, I haven’t.” Noble started blowing steam around the room.

“Hey, stop that you’re going to get mold on the walls!” Said Jason in his best mom voice.

Jason got out of bed and slipped on his shoes. He was wearing the same clothes he was wearing yesterday. He picked up his bag and walked down the stairs. Bryant was already up putting stuff in his bag. His face straight. Jason didn’t know why Bryant wasn’t more excited.

“C’mon Bryant, cheer up we’re going back to Earth, back home!”

“Yeah I don’t have any family down there.”

“Oh, sorry dude. I didn’t mean to- uhhh- sorry.”

“It’s alright .”

“You can stay at my house man. We have home cooked food, x-box, and you can be part of my family!”

“Ok thanks! Oh, dang, we need to go!”

“Alright!” Jason ran out the door and called Noble. He landed with his usual whirlwind. Grim was there hovering next to hovering next to Bryant and Eastwing.

Jason we are going to the first spot you where here. In the forest.

Jason climbed on Noble and he flapped of immediately.

Oh, Jason. When we arrive on Earth Eastwing, Noble ,and I aren’t going to look the same. We will look human. So it may take us awhile to learn to walk and things of that nature.

Hahaha, I wonder how Noble will look! Thought Jason allowing a public thought.

Flying through the forest with the crisp morning air brought back memories of when Grim first brought him to Flyland.

When they got to the spot Grim landed. When everybody was there and looking at Grim, he traced a circle in the air. Moments later a purple circle started forming in the air. Then the inside started getting filled with blue light. Jason could feel a slight pull like a vacuum coming from the portal.

Ok it is done. Walk in one at a time.

Jason stepped forward into the portal.