Status: One-shot.

You Belong to Me

Chapter 1

Zack walked through the gate, waving at the doorman as he always did, and entered the university his friends, and boyfriend, studied in.

Alex, Jack and Rian all studied at the same university, while Zack’s one was on the other side of town, since this one didn’t offer the course he wanted.
His lunch time started half an hour earlier than his friends’, so he always drove to their place so they could all eat together.

The boy walked to the staircase leading to one of the buildings and sat down, putting his earbuds on to listen to music and pass the time.

Ten minutes had passed when he suddenly felt arms wrapping around his shoulders and Rian kissed his cheek, sitting down behind him.

“Hey teddy bear.” He greeted, grinning. “I missed you.”

“I’ve only been away for the morning, Ri.” Zack replied, leaning back to his boyfriend’s chest.

Rian’s grin got impossibly wider as Zack kissed his chin, and he tightened his grip on his shoulders.

“I know, but it felt like ages. Especially since the classes are so fucking boring, I don’t know why I haven’t given up yet.”

“’Cause if you did you know I’d kick your ass for it and drag you back in.” Zack chuckled, and Rian laughed. “Where are Jack and Alex anyway? I’m hungry.”

“Alex was just behind me, I don’t know where he’s gone. Probably went to look for Jack.”

Zack shook his head, smiling. “Those two are amazing. They’re obviously in love with each other but also completely oblivious to it.”

“You tell me about it! I’m tired of hearing them babbling about each other every day, I just want them to figure their shit out at once!”

“Oh god, yes.” Zack groaned. “I’m getting sick of listening to Jack rant about his crush on Alex every single day.”

“What?!”

The couple turned around at the question, finding Alex looking at them with wide eyes.
Alex went down the stairs, standing in front of them, and stuttered.

“You- you mean… Jack has a- a crush on me?!”

“Yes he has, and it’s so fucking obvious you’d spot it right away if you weren’t such an oblivious idiot!” Rian exclaimed.

“Oh my god.” Alex muttered, and grinned like an idiot, shifting his weight through his feet. “I need to talk to him. I have to… you know. Anyway, have you seen him?”

“He’s there, walking out of that building.” Zack said, pointing out the opposite direction Alex was facing.

The blue haired boy turned around, looking around till he saw the unmistakable black and white quiff.
He ran down the stairs in a rush, screaming his friend’s name as he ran to him.

Jack was still stuffing his things on his backpack when he heard Alex calling him, and looked up, seeing his friend run to him with an excited expression.
He raised his eyebrow in confusion, not understanding Alex’s excitement.

He didn’t have time to voice his confusion, though, ‘cause as soon as Alex got in front of him he pulled him down by the shirt and kissed him in the lips.

Jack gasped in surprise, letting his backpack fall to the ground as he wrapped his arms around Alex’s waist, deepening the kiss.

Alex pulled back first, breathing heavily, and grinned.

“I love you too.”

Jack shook his head with a surprised smile. “How- how did you know?”

“I heard Zack say you couldn’t shut up about your crush on me less than five minutes ago.”

“Oh yeah?” Jack grinned, and seeing Zack and Rian walk to them, crossed his arms with a fake serious expression. “Great friend you are Zee, telling my secrets to everyone!”

Rian shot him an annoyed glare.

“Hey, watch your tone when you’re talking to my boyfriend!”

They sustained their glare for a couple of seconds before they burst out laughing, knowing well they were just fooling around.

Zack blushed lightly and smiled, his dimples showing the slightest bit; he still wasn’t used to Rian calling him his boyfriend, but it didn’t mean he didn’t love it.

“And more,” Rian continued, controlling his laugh, “what secret are you talking about? Everyone in this damned uni knows about your crush on Alex!”

“Everyone knows about both of your crushes, you’re the only ones who were too blind to see.” Zack added in a soft voice.

Jack smiled, tightening his grip on Alex’s waist.

“Eh, better late than never, right?”

“Yeah.” Alex grinned before leaning to kiss Jack again.

Rian and Zack awed in a mocking tone, and Rian took the opportunity to press his lips on Zack’s in a chaste kiss.

He grinned as he saw Zack blush even harder, his smile growing.

“I love you.” Rian muttered, hugging Zack and kissing the top of his head.

“I love you too.” The younger boy replied, wrapping his arms tight around his back.

“Now who’s being sickening adorable?” Alex asked, and quickly added: “Anyways, are we getting out or what? I’m fucking hungry!”

“Yeah, I know what you’re hungry for.” Rian replied, smirking.

He received a chorus of “Rian!” as an answer, with Zack slapping the back of his head and Jack letting out a scandalized gasp.

“Watch your tone when you’re talking to my boyfriend!” Jack exclaimed, mimicking his friend’s voice and making everyone laugh.

“We should get going, I don’t wanna eat in a rush.” Zack said, grabbing Rian’s hand and walking to the gate.

They walked out of the university, chatting animatedly and choosing what to eat as they walked to the neared restaurant, appreciating the time they had together.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know, I just wanted to write some Zian cuteness and then Jalex came in and this happened.