Bad Blood

Chapter Two: Hell Out Of Mystic Falls

I’d heard Danielle talk about a place called Mystic Falls many times. But actually being in the small quaint town made me realize why she might had liked it here. Walking through the small town I glanced at the small shops that were near, and the locals that were going on about their business. I tugged my brown leather jacket closer towards my body. Letting a soft sigh emerge from my lips I turned a corner as I slowed my pace.

I could hear muffled talking going on as I inched closer. Stopping, I leant into the wall as I listened in. Something I probably shouldn’t had been doing. But at this point, it was done too turn back and go. “The fuck are we going to do?” A male voice that sounded very distressed nearly cried out.

“We’re going to cover the body. And fucking go the other way.” Another male voice said. More demanding than anything. “No one will ever know.” He added.

“The family of the poor dude will.” The one that nearly cried spoke up. “This isn’t our mess to clean up. Something happened. Something mysterious. We need to tell Sherriff Forbes.” He added.

“No fucking way. Last time I done something right. It blew up in my god damn face.” The demanding one rose his voice to the other.

“For crying out loud, Tyler. Something is out there. It’s tearing our town apart. This is the fucking third death this week.” The crying voice one rose his voice.

“Who gives a shit, Matt. My mom is the god damn mayor. How’s that going to look on my mom?” The one named Tyler shouted at the one named Matt.

“Who cares! I am telling Caroline’s mom.” The one named Matt spoke up.

Before I could process what I had been hearing, I could hear footsteps shuffling towards me. I quickly scurried the other way. I rounded the corner just as the two men came out of the small ally way they were in talking. I took a deep breath as I began walking normal. I headed back to the small inn that Danielle and I had checked in. I quickly rushed up the front steps and inside heading to our room. I walked in slamming the door and heading for my laptop.

Sitting down on the bed and pulling it into my lap. I typed google in and waited for it to pull up. Once it did I typed in Mystic Falls, VA deaths. After I done that I saw all the news articles pulling up. One being bit by some mysterious animal and all their blood being drained. One being completely devoured by something. Another one’s eyes and heat ripped out. This sounded like something Danielle and I hunted all the time. Taking a deep breath I looked down at the engagement ring I had on the chain wrapped around my neck.

Long time ago, I met this guy. A guy who captivated my heart. But in some odd reason in the middle of the night he’d left me. Two years and I hadn’t heard or spoken to Dean Winchester. My high school sweetheart, that I had planned on marrying. Starting a family with and growing old. Sighing to myself I closed my laptop knowing that these murders were something along the lines of what Danielle and I hunted for a living. I quickly grabbed my bag and walked out of the inn and headed down the stairs.

I got on the third step when I heard that familiar voice, “Room with two beds.”

Feeling my heart sink into the bottom of my chest, I saw the two familiar faces. Dean and Sam Winchester. The guy who had stolen and broken my heart. I quickly scurried down the three steps and tried to make it out of the inn and luckily I did. I needed to find my sister, and tell her. Tell her that we had to get the hell out of Mystic Falls.