Bad Blood

Chapter Three: Another Attack

I saw my sister running towards me then she stopped.

“We need to get the hell outta here!” She exclaimed.

“Umm, no we are staying a few days you’re not going to die. So, suck it up.” I replied walking passed her.

I got in the car and it was becoming dark. I was driving down the road and was getting mad at my sister because she wanted to leave. Then, I lost control of the car and flipped a few times then stopped.

I saw a blur then Damon.

“You okay?” He asked.

“Yeah, I’m stuck it’s my seatbelt.” I said wiping my eyes.

“Put your hands on the roof.” He told me.

I did then he got me out quickly. I carried me in his arms and was grateful for him.

“You’re safe.” He told me.

“Thank you.” I said.

A few hours later I woke up on a couch in the Salvatore house and Damon was sitting in the chair drinking scotch.

“Ah, you’re awake.” He said, “I have interesting news.”

“Which is?” I asked stretching.

“Another vampire attack.” He replied taking a sip of his drink.

“it isn’t you?” I asked.

“No, I get blood. well, compel people to give me blood bags at the hospital.” He said.

“Wow.” I replied.

------

Walking back to the hotel then I heard footsteps. I didn’t recognize them and pulled out my phone calling Damon.

“Hello beautiful.” He said.

“Hello handsome.” I replied smiling.

“What are you doing?” He asked.

“Heading to the ho…..” I trailed off when I got grabbed by the person.

I dropped my phone then started fighting the guy then I got injected with something.

--------

Waking up tied to a gurney and my arms and legs were tied to the bed as well. I felt weak then I saw my blood being drained slowly. I knew this was the end and everything I dreamed of having was going to be dashed away.

I wanted a family, I wanted a husband, I wanted a house and everything and more. I wanted to have a medium sized wedding and make endless love to my husband.

I looked around the room and noticed metal along with a dirty concrete floor. There was a light on me and blinded my eyes when I woke up. I noticed other machines in the room as well. I heard something kick in then I started feeling groggy. I frought to stay awake and then slowly went under.