Bad Blood

Chapter Five: Savior

“Pretty boy isn’t here to help you now is he?” The guy asked.

“Go to hell.” I told him.

Then, I got slapped upside the face and it stung badly. He grabbed a bag then opened it he started going through it and pulled out a syringe. He put a dark liquid in it then started walking over to me. I started trying to get out of the restraints.

“Hold still sweetheart this wont hurt a bit.” He told me.

I felt the needled go in my arm then burning, shearing, hot pain. It felt so bad, I saw my skin turning pink. I heard my phone going off then the guy answered it.

“Hello Mr. Salvatore, I have your precious Danielle here and she isn’t doing good.” He said.

“DAMON! I’M IN A WAREHOUSE!” I shouted.

I felt the sting from a slap that he gave me then he shot me with something else. I started to feel drowsy then fell asleep.

I woke up in a pool of my own sweat and was struggling trying to get out. I heard the door slam open then saw Damon getting me out of the restraints.

“Damon, thank you.” I told him.

“Don’t talk sweetheart you’re weak.” He said.

---------------------------
Waking up to the sound of beeping machines and bright lights, I knew I was in the hospital.

“How long was I out?” I asked.

“A while.” I heard Damon say.

“Where’s Riley?” I asked.

“She doesn’t even know you’re here and I’m the only one allowed in here I said I was your husband.” He said.

“Wow, Damon you must care.” I laughed.

“I do.” He told me.

“Do you know who Riley is with?” I asked.

“The Winchesters.” He said.

“Shit.” I replied getting up out of the bed then Damon gently pushed me back down.

“Nope, you’re staying here. I’ll get Stefan to find her.” He told me.

“Fine, but I don’t want her back here if she is going to be with them.” I said.

“I promise, I will make sure nothing happens to you.” He replied then kissing my forehead going out to call Stefan.