Bad Blood

Chapter Seven: Blood Lust

“I can’t control it” I sobbed, Damon pulled me closer to him, I rested my head resting on his chest.

“Dani, what happened? You’ve been gone for about three days” Damon asked, his eyes showing worry.

“I killed someone” I said, crying again still hugging him.

“I killed someone” I said, hyperventilating, Damon let out a sigh before, grabbing my head, and making me look at him.

“I can help you okay” he whispered, his hands stroking your cheeks softly, you just nodded, his touch calming you.

Damon stood up and walked to his bourbon. Pouring two drinks, he walked back to me. handing me one of the glasses.

“it helps with the blood lust thing” he winked.

I downed the whole glass within minutes. Then, looked at him.

“Better?” He asked.

“Much.” I replied.

“Your sister is out with Stefan,” He said.

I hugged him then he kissed my hair.

“I can’t lose you Danielle, you mean so much to this vampire.” He replied.

“You won’t you have me forever.” I told him kissing him.

“I guess I do don’t I?” He questioned.

I smiled then he kissed me again.

-------------------------

Waking up to the sunlight beaming through the windows, I felt no one on the other side of the bed. Groaning, I got up throwing the silk sheets off of my body. My feet hit the cold floor as I got up off of the bed proceeding to head to the bathroom.

After my long hot shower, I got dressed then went to find Damon. Walking out back I saw him drinking a glass of bourbon looking out at the peaceful background. He was wearing a typical gray long sleeve with dark jeans.

“Why are you up this early?” I asked him walking up to him wrapping my arms around his lower half.

“I barely managed to get a few hours of sleep.” He replied.

“Something wrong?” I asked then he turned around facing me.

His eyes told me that he knew something was going to happen.

“I don’t know I feel like something bad is going to happen.” He told me.

“Damon, don’t worry about it. Please for me.” I begged him.

“Fine, I won’t.” He replied then looking away from me.

“Promise?” I asked then he looked at me.

“Promised," he told me looking at me straight in the eyes.

Then, he leaned down kissing me, tasting the bourbon from his lips. Every time I kissed him, I craved more. After we broke apart, I went back into the house with Damon behind me.

--------------------

A few hours later I woke up to loud ass music. I turned over seeing Damon waking up as well.

"Where in the hell is that loud ass music coming from" I asked.

“Downstairs.” He groaned before getting up.

I got up following him downstairs. We found two girls passed out on the bottom stairs which didn’t surprise me at all knowing Stefan. I heard girls giggling and then Damon grabbed my hand. We saw Stefan having a little party downstairs with girls who were playing Twister.

“Hey, the 2 brunettes on the staircase owe me a Persian rug.” I told him, my heels clicking across the floor.

“You mean they owe us a persian rug? It's my house, too. Ooh! Would you like a spin?” Stefan told us.

“So this is what you had in mind when you wanted to protect Riley?” Damon asked.

“These ladies are helping me be all that I can be.” Stefan replied smiling.

“Stefan show the women the door please?” I asked looking at them.

Stefan looked at me like it was the worst thing ever.

“Come on ladies time to go.” He told them.

All of them got up and started following him to the door.

I headed into the big kitchen, I started looking for the blood bags which to my luck I couldn’t find it. If Damon hid them I swear I’m going to kill him! I felt arms wrap around my waist then felt someone’s head on my shoulder. I swear sometimes he gets too touch feely with me but I like a lot it shows me he cares about me a lot.

“I couldn’t resist.” Damon told me.

I smelt the liquor on his breath then he started kissing my neck.

“Damon, stop.” I giggled.

“What are you looking for?” He asked.

“Blood.” I told him.

He opened the fridge which he looked in pure concentration on finding one for me. He opened the bottom draw revealing a couple of blood bags. Which I was thankful for because I was craving blood and needed it to survive. I opened the cabinet then looked up at a glass which was out of my reach. God, I hate being short.

“need a glass?” Damon asked.

“yes, I need one.” I told him then winking.

He chuckled at me then walking over grabbing a glass which caused some of his shirt to raise up. I bit my lip because I could take him right then and there but I fought the urge to do so.

“here you go.” He said handing me the glass smirking at me.

“Thank you.” I replied then kissing his cheek.

I honestly don’t where I would if I didn’t met him. I would probably be died or somewhere else. I think we are the perfect match for each other. I took of a sip of blood from the glass leaning with my back against the counter. The blood tasted better than the last bag I had which was odd. The house was quiet like no one lived here.

“This house is too quiet.” I said then taking another sip of blood.

“Yeah it is.” Damon replied leaning on the counter across from me.

Then, we heard a loud knock on the front door.

“I’ll go get it.” Damon said then leaving me.