Status: Rating for language and mature content

Coffee and Love

Day Two

Caleb walked up to me with a sheepish smile. I narrowed my eyes and, when he was in arm’s reach, I slapped him. The other models gasped but he just rubbed his cheek.

“Yeah, I think I deserved that,” he said.

“You think?” I snapped.

“To be fair, you weren’t completely nude.”

“You’re a dick and you lied to me.”

“I didn’t lie,” he argued. “I just… didn’t tell you everything.”

“Did they know?” I asked, pointing at the four girls were watching with shocked looks on their faces.

“Well… yeah,” he said. “Look, tomorrow will be different, I swear.”

I shook my head. “No.”

“You’ve already signed the contract,” he pointed out.

“Fuck,” I sighed. “Fine. You better take me to one hell of a restaurant,” I added quietly, shoving him to the door.

“Yes ma’am,” he said and waved to Luther. “Off to take Satan home. I’ll see you ladies tomorrow!”

We got in the elevator and he pressed the floor button. He was frowning at the elevator doors.

“Sorry I slapped you,” I muttered as we walked down the sidewalk.

“Nah, I deserved it. Where do you want to go to eat?”

“I don’t care,” I sighed. “Mexican is good.”

“There’s a good Tex Mex this way,” he said and turned to the left. “Tomorrow won’t be as sexy. Well, sort of.”

“What do you mean by sort of?” I demanded as we entered a Mexican restaurant.

“Table for two, please,” he said to the host. “I’ll tell you when we sit down. That way you can’t slap me again.”

“Oh great,” I groaned.

The host led us to a table and gave us the menus. He took our drink orders then left. Someone brought us chips and queso as well as some flour tortillas. I stared pointedly at Caleb.

“We’re sitting,” I said. “Now spill.”

He sighed. “Tomorrow… tomorrow is the main reason I picked you to be the head of the shoot,” he said, nodding his thanks when they gave us our drinks. He paused while we ordered. “This is the second part that Luther and I got to choose.”

“What do you mean that you got to choose?”

“We’re doing these shots for an investor,” he said, looking stressed. “He gave us the Vegas show girl theme. The second one he left up to us.”

“So what is this second shot?”

He ran his hand through his hair and attempted a smile. I narrowed my eyes.

“Well… remember we’re in a public setting,” he breathed and I gripped the table. “Tomorrow you’ll be in underwear and doing sexy poses as if you were a Victoria’s Secret model.”

I gaped at him. “Are you fucking kidding me?” I hissed. “Have you not seen my body?”

“Precisely!” he said, leaning in. “You’re fucking sexy, Mirela, whether you want to acknowledge it or not!”

“Of course I acknowledge it!” I said, my voice rising. “It’s assholes like you that have taken advantage of it over the years! I can barely find regular bras. You don’t have anything that can fit me!”

He groaned. “I need you to do this.”

“You should have told me,” I snapped. “I’m not prepared for this stuff, Caleb! I have too much respect for my body!”

“I’ll do anything,” he begged. “I’ll get on my hands and knees on this disgusting floor. I’ll pay you more. I’ll buy you a car. I’ll stop gawking at you. Shit, I’ll even let you wear a damn robe until the shoot starts.”

I stood up and he looked nervous. “I’m going home. I’ll see you in the morning,” I snapped. “The only reason I’m coming back is because of that damn contract.”

His stupid bravado came back. “Yeah? Not even a little fun in the bathroom?”

My eyes widened and I tossed my Sprite on him. He spluttered as I stormed out.

-

I glared at the studio door and knocked on it. Luther opened it and beamed.

“Our goddess has arrived!” he said.

“Let’s just get this over with,” I grumbled.

“If it makes you feel any better, I think he should have told you from the beginning,” Luther said as he led me to the bathroom. “Now, here is what you’ll be wearing.” I whimpered at the underwear. “I know the bra is a size or two small but it’s the best we could do. Unless you have some sexy lingerie?” he added.

“Of course I don’t,” I whispered. I sighed. “I’ll be right out if I can even clasp this damn bra.”

He closed the door and I put my head on the wall. Damn it. I couldn’t believe I was about to do this. I had too much respect for myself and my body but that fucking contract….

I sighed and stripped down. The lacy black bikini underwear was hard to get over my hips but it at least fit. The lacy black bra, on the other hand….

“Does she, like, not know how to put on a bra?” I heard one of the girls say.

“Give her a break,” one of the others said. “I’m sure she has some… company in there.”

They broke out into giggles and I glared at the door. I was worried that if I moved my chest too much the bra would snap. I walked out and they gaped at me. Luther hurried over and put a black safety pin into my bra.

“Lu, I’ve got the digital and classical,” Caleb said. “I want to use both.”

He paused and gaped at me.

“Close it,” I snapped, “and tell me what to do.”

He cleared his throat and Luther led me to the white screen. We started off with single shots. The four girls had regular poses. They had put us in heels, too, which gave another element of sexy to the pictures. When it was my turn, Luther smiled apologetically.

“Yours will be a little more… provocative,” he said and I groaned, tossing my head back. “We’ll start on the floor. Lie down.”

I did as he said, shaking a little and glad they put blush on me. I bent my knees and leaned my head back so my chest was pushed up and I could see the camera. Caleb’s hands were shaking and I saw him take a few breaths before snapping photos.

Then Luther had me get on my side and drape my left arm over my stomach and stare at the camera sexily. I was severely uncomfortable but did my best to hide it.

“Prop yourself on your hands,” Luther said, “and cross your legs at your knees. Perfect. Lean your hair back. A little bit more. There! Don’t move.”

Caleb circled around me, angling his camera in different directions until he nodded to Luther, avoiding my eyes.

Next we did group shots. Thankfully, none of them required physical contact with the others. Most of them were just posing with our chests pushed out and our legs on display. Luther kept moving into the center and I was silently praying it would be over quickly so I could leave.

When Caleb called for the end, I ran to the bathroom and relished in having clothes on again. I shook Luther’s hand and left without saying anything to Caleb.