Status: Completed!

Our Sparks

1/1

OMG! Milo Ventimiglia is behind me. I typed across my screen, hitting send to my best friend, Heather.

No way! Pix or it didn't happen!

"Excuse me, can I take a picture with you?" I said, turning to look at Milo.

"Uh, yeah, totally." He chuckled softly, placing his arm around my shoulder as I held up my phone. "That's a good photo. Will you send it to me?" He spoke, taking my phone and typing in his number, sending the photo. "Feel free to text me later." He smiled before walking off.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

"There is no way you have a date with Milo Ventimiglia tonight!" Heather yelled from my bed as I picked out clothes in my closet.

"But, yet I am..." I laughed, grabbing a silky blue knee length dress. "What about this?"

"Perfectly gorgeous." Heather smiled. "I'm just so jealous. How did it even happen?"

"We've just been texting, and he asked me out to dinner tonight. I'm still struggling to believe it myself." I giggled, moving back into my closet to change.

"You better tell me every juicy detail." Heather laughed as the doorbell rang. "Ooh! He's here!"

"Just a minute!" I stumbled out of my closet, struggling to put on my second shoe, before scurrying out of my room and down the stairs. I paused before the door, letting my breathing slow and my heart calm before opening the door. "Hi."

"Wow... You look beautiful." Milo smiled, his smile making my heart swell.

"Thank you, you look good as well," I smiled. "Shall we go?"

"Of course..." He extended his hand to me, leading me down the sidewalk to his car.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

"So, your life must be so amazing. I wanna know about all the cool things you've done." I smiled at Milo across the table.

"No, this is our first date, and you already know so much about me. Tell me about you." He smiled, reaching across the table, and holding my hand in his.

"Uh, okay..." I blushed lightly. "Uh, I grew up in Upstate New York. My grandparents had a little farm up there. My dad never stayed around after he learned my mom was pregnant, and my mom would rather travel then spending time with me, so I grew up out there. Actually, Gilmore Girls was one of the only shows Nana let me watch."

"Really? And just what did you think?" He smiled at me, his eyes seeming to sparkle.

"You as Jess was pretty great." I laughed softly. "But then again, you're great in everything."

"Well, thank you... Hey, I have an idea... Let's go for a swim after dinner?"

"But, I don't have a bathing suit with me..."

"You don't need one..." He smirked.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

"Are you sure this is okay?" I whisper as we walk into a backyard.

"Of course, don't worry about it." Milo laughed, removing his shirt and pants. "Just have fun." He stepped into the water in a pair of boxers.

"I'll try." I smile, stripping down to undergarments before jumping in, sending water splashing at him.

"Whoa there!" He laughed, swimming over to me. "What does your tattoo mean?" He traced the quill pen and alphabet down my back and side.

"For my best friend, and my love of writing." I smiled, looking at his neck. "What's that?"

"Oh, uh, drunk dare... No idea what it means..." He shrugged, before pulling me in for a kiss.

I swear, I could feel sparks under his touch, against his lips.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

"How'd the date go?" Heather asked, calling after I got home.

"Really well.. Including a half naked make out session in a pool..." I laughed, opening my laptop.

"What? Omg. Details. Now."

I filled her in on all the antics of the night as I looked up the meaning of his tattoo.

"Then after dinner, we went swimming, in just our underwear... He asked about my tattoo, then kissed me." I laughed with her as I found site linked to his tattoo.

"Oh, what else."

"Oh my god. Heather, I need to call you back." I hung up the call, reading through the webpage.

The tattoo wasn't a tattoo at all.. It was a serial code for a highly technological, waterproof, conscientious android.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

"Hey Rave, I was just calling to see when you wanted to hang out net. I know it sounds stupid, but I miss you. Call me back." Milo left another message on my phone.

"Heather, what do I do? Like, I can't date a robot!" I groaned into my pillow.

"Maybe that's not it though. I mean, he told you he got the tattoo drunk. Maybe that's just what got tattooed.You never know, until you talk to him. It soooooounds like he really likes you."

"Maybe... I just don't wanna get hurt, Heather."

Go in no hopes, and they can't be crushed." Heather jumped on the bed beside me. "If you don't call him... I wiiiilll."

"Fine, Fine. Gimme my phone."

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

"Raveena! Finally!" Milo walked over and hugged me.

"We need to talk..." I sat on the bench beside us.

"What about? You sound upset." He placed his hands on mine.

"I know what the mark on your neck means..." I pull my hand away.

"Oh... Listen, Rave, I am sorry, but I can explain..."

"So, you are one..."

"Yes, but, Raveena, you got to underst-"

"No, I can't..." I stood, starting to walk away.

"Raveena, I love you.... I realize that it may be difficult to understand. But, I'm a fully functioning person, who just happens to be animatronic... But Rave, I love you. Really... Please..... Don't go..." He pulled me back, kissing me.

And there they were, our sparks...

Now, 5 years later, they're still here, and he's still mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I REALLY hope you enjoy it!