Contain the Urge

i love you so

The room surrounding them was lighter than she would have liked, the lamp in the corner illuminating strips of flooring that reflected onto the walls. Her lip was settled in-between her teeth and her eyes scanned her surroundings, landing anywhere but near his. Her fingers were wrapped around her elbows, chest collapsing in on itself, and she became hyper aware of her shallow breaths. A chuckle came from the man in front of her and she felt his hand rest on her chin, lifting it upwards.

Her eyes met his and she felt a shiver run down her spine as her skin flushed. His lips pursed together in an attempt to cover up a smile as he leaned in, eyes closing and lips inching closer to hers. She took a sharp inhale of oxygen before their lips met, moving together in a secret rhythm that only they knew. Her arms were uncoiling from themselves and moved towards him, gripping onto parts of him as his did with her.

Every nerve in her body felt electric, like there was lightning rushing through her veins that was desperately trying to escape. She pressed into him, her knees suddenly becoming weak as he held her up, one hand on her back and one in her hair. Their limbs were entangled, not knowing where one started and the other ended, and her head felt cloudy, like the dips and curves of her brain had become a puddle of mush.

She stepped back, only for a moment, and pulled him onto the soft cushioning beneath them, letting herself surrender completely.
♠ ♠ ♠
Apparently I can't write actual smut so this pile of cheese will have to do