The Resistance

The year is 2019 the war between The Rebels and Better Living Industries has been continuous for several years. Up to a couple of years ago, The Rebels were an almost unstoppable force against BL/I and the war was almost won. That was until the three masterminds behind The Rebels began to disagree on how the main city and the royalties would be split between them, how the battle plan would be carried out and what would happen to anyone fighting for BL/I and FEAR. These disagreements cost The Rebels big time and now a new threat from the company is on the horizon. Will the three Rebel groups come together once more o bring down the brainwashing co-operation or will their differences be the biggest threat to their freedom?

The first and leader of the group who like to call themselves ‘The Killjoys' Gerard, believed the city should be split evenly between the three of them and all profits made in the city once civilization returned to normal, would then be split between the three of them in percentages depending on their ages. He also believed that everyone who worked for Better Living Industries should be killed and anyone who believed in FEAR should also be killed. Gerard's battle plan was simple- first take out BL/I then the religion would collapse leaving the three of them in charge.

Andy, leader of 'The Wild Ones', disagreed with this. He believed that he should be left in charge of the main city and the other two should be given an equal split of the zones along with a main percentage of profit from the city to build whatever they'd wanted so there would be expansion. He believed with expansion came power. He believed that the top dogs at BL/I and the voice should be taken out but everyone underneath should be kept alive- taken off the pills they were given so they had more manpower. Andy believed that the way to topple the establishment was to take out the voice of FEAR first before moving on to the main officers at BL/I.

Craig, leader of 'The Hated' agreed with Gerard that the city should be split equally between the three of them but he wanted the profits to be split evenly so each of them could expand the city once they'd won the war. He believed that they needed to take out BL/I first but everyone should be kept alive to further expand their manpower.