The Emeryville Coffee Shop Owner

Epilogue

Epilogue: Many, many years later.

“Soon after Billie and Roni finally went out on a date they began to date exclusively. When the news was announced to Billie Joe’s kids they were excited for them and Joey even said,

“Finally! I thought you two would never get together.”

Adrienne was happy for them too and of course Roni was invited to Adrienne’s wedding (which was four months after Billie asked Roni out) to her boyfriend, Richard, and even though that is the guy Adrienne had cheated on Billie Joe with there are no hard feelings, just a lot of awkward conversations.

Only about half a year after Adrienne’s wedding Tre and Katy tied the knot and have a son named Ronald, called Ron, after Roni.

Mike met a nice girl one day and they ended up dating and getting married, and are still happily together today.

Billie Joe and Roni stayed strong. They got married two years after they became a couple on the very date they first met, the fateful day when Mike and Billie Joe decided to walk through the door of the Coffee Corner.

As for the Coffee Corner, well Roni ended up selling it to Katy’s sister because it was too hard for Roni to keep the place running while she was pregnant. Yes, Roni became pregnant with a baby girl whom Billie Joe and Roni named Andrea Kathleen Armstrong, called Andie after Billie Joe’s late father.”

Andrea, at almost 60 years old, looked out over the crowd of people dressed in black with tears in her eyes and took a deep breath.

“And that is how my parents got together. And they stay together, passing away peacefully in their sleep, at the old age of 90 and 98 years old, leaving this earth only minutes apart. See you on the other side Mom and Dad.” Andrea finished, stepping down from the microphone, and walked by her parent’s coffins, finally letting the tears flow freely down her face. She was quickly embraced by the Mike, Tre, and Katy, all of which could barely hold their own tears back from running down their wrinkled faces.

END