A Lovely Day to Do... What?!

A Lovely Day to do... WHAT?!

It was a beautiful, spring day in New York and Zara Wolfcross was on her way to the greenhouse that was in the yard of the Institute. As she neared the solid white walled greenhouse with its clear glass roof, she paused at the door as she heard three male voices inside, two of which she knew as her best friend, Ajax Warren, a warlock who has known her most of her life after saving her from demons when she was a baby, and then the other was Vladimir Ravenrose, a family friend, who had been searching for her before saving her from a Ravener a few years ago. They were on friendlier terms than they had been when she had finally awoken in the Institute, and she was pleased to know that Vlad and Ajax were starting to be friends, but the third male voice was unfamiliar to her. "Jinx, stop touching that," she heard Ajax reprimand, and then she tilted her head slightly.

Jinx, the only Jinx she knew was a Fair Folk, and he could be as nasty as his name indicated, but something seemed strange to her if Jinx was in the greenhouse with the boys. "Why are we doing this?" Vlad questioned.

"Because there's not a better place to do this than here in the greenhouse," Ajax replied, sounding rather exasperated. "Especially since Jinx is here as well."

"Dammit, just put your hands on it," growled Vlad. "Let's see if it grows any larger."

There was a tsk sound and Jinx's counter. "It doesn't quite work that way, Shadowhunter. It needs warmed up and worked over a bit."

"Well, how the hell am I supposed to know that, fairy boy?" Vlad snarled back. "Show me how it's done then."

"Well, how the hell am I supposed to know that, fairy boy?" Vlad snarled back. "Show me how it's done then."

"I'll volunteer," Ajax said enthusiastically. "This is exciting; I can't wait to feel your seeds in my hands."

Zara stepped back and clapped a hand over her mouth to stifle her gasp. What exactly were they doing in there? She pressed her ear to the door again, listening once again, trying to puzzle this out. "Of course you would be excited about this," Vlad had sighed. "Only you would be this excited with a fairy."

"Oh come on, Vladimir, this could be educational for a stick in the mud like you," Ajax commented cheerfully. "It won't kill you to try something new."

"I'd much rather kill something than stick my hand in there," Vlad said. "Not to mention, I think my hand is too big to fit in that hole."

"Nonsense," said Jinx. "Look, we can just make it bigger for you." Jinx paused, and then said, "See?"

"It's rather pleasant, much more soothing than demon's blood. It doesn't burn your flesh or have an awful smell like demons do," Ajax remarked, and Zara raised a questioning eyebrow at the door. "Come on, Vlad, Jinx was nice enough to adjust it just for you."

"Fine," Vlad huffed. There was a pause, and then, "Oh, wow. It's so...warm in there. I didn't imagine it to feel like this."

"See? Nothing to be wary about, Shadowhunter," Jinx stated with a smile to his voice, and then. "What shall we put in this one?"

"Oh! I know," cried Ajax. "How about this stalk here?"

"Isn't that a little too large to be putting in such a small hole?" Vlad inquired.

"No, just watch. It'll stretch to accommodate the size," Ajax explained.

Someone cleared their throat and remarked. "Why does it seem like you have done this before?" Jinx questioned.

"I... uh... I may have done it once or twice before?" Ajax answered in questioning tones, as if he was too embarrassed to admit to anything.

"Alright then," said Vlad. "Let's see the old pro in action. Let's deflower me."

"Okay, so this needs to go... here?" Jinx muttered, and Zara stood outside the door looking horrifyingly at the white door.

"Whoa! Hey take it easy! It doesn't go there!" yelled Vlad, and then cried out. "Ouch! That smarts."

"Jinx! Can you fix it? I don't know where I went wrong," Ajax said.

Zara felt her eyes widen in horror. What was happening in there? She was sure she didn't want to know and yet... curiosity tugged at her. "Oh, wow. Yeah, you tore it pretty good. Yikes. How exactly did this happen?" Jinx asked.

"I just... I was putting it in like I usually do, only I think I shoved it in too hard and now..." Ajax trailed off.

"It's ruined!" wailed Vlad. "How are we gonna fix this?" he said, sounding desperate.

"Just calm down. It's nothing a little magic can't fix," Jinx commented, and Zara could see the purple glow of Ajax's powers from underneath the door, and her heart pound in her chest, like she'd run miles without rest.

"Hey, that tingles," laughed Vlad softly. "How does it look, Ajax?"

"It looks good as new," Ajax replied. "Although, I don't think I'll be trying this again for a while."

Vlad snorted. "You're telling me! I've been bent over and pounded on so much I won't be able to sit for a week!"

Zara hit her knees in the dirt with a small gag and gasped for breath as she heard Jinx. "It wasn't that bad, could have been much, much worse."

"I don't even wanna consider that," Vlad whined, and Zara heard a soft thump.

"Oh jeez, I'm all stiff again. Someone help please?" said Jinx with a grunt.

"Oh, no. Don't look at me," said Vlad. "My ass is outta here."

"I'm on it," Ajax called, and Zara heard another grunt. "Oh that felt funny."

A low moan sounded from Jinx, and Zara squeezed her eyes shut. "Oh yes," he sighed in pleasure. "That's the spot. Hit it harder, one more time," he commanded.

"Just once more," Ajax said, sounding out of breath. "This is not easy for me."

"You're not tall enough," said Jinx, who sounded breathless as well.

"Well excuse me, Your Tallness. Damn lanky Fair Folk, "Ajax grumbled, still sounding breathless.

"Come on, you got to try at least," Jinx begged quietly, and Zara felt her lip curl slightly in disgust.

"Vlad, you try. You're taller than me," said Ajax.

"No way. Zara's going to be wondering where we are," he said. "I'm going to go stall her until you two are done with this little problem,"

"She won't be, I promise. Plus how would she know we are in the greenhouse?" Ajax questioned.

"Well, with all the noise you two are making, a deaf demon could find you two."

Zara didn't have time to bolt back to the house before the door swung open, and Vlad found her sitting there with her eyes shut and her face pale. "Zara?" he asked, concern filling his voice. "Are you okay?"

Zara looked up at him and nodded that she was fine, not trusting her voice just yet. A loud groan came from the greenhouse, followed by a curse. "Wh...what is...going on in there," she stammered out, pointing to the shadows dancing on the greenhouse walls. It looked like Ajax was bent over Jinx, who was on his hands and knees before him.

"Huh?" Vlad asked, and then saw what Zara was seeing, and thinking back to their conversation. He laughed. "Wait, have you been out here the whole time?" he asked, laughter shining in his eyes.

"Yes!" she cried out. "It's not funny, what in the world- you three are-!" Zara's sentences came out half formed, and she was unable to finish them as Vlad continued to laugh.

"Come and see," Vlad said, reaching for her. Zara recoiled. He gestured with his hand to the door. "It's not what you think," he promised. Zara got to her feet, unsteadily, and Vlad watched her for a moment before pushing the greenhouse door open further. "I told you she would be looking for us," Vlad commented to Ajax smugly.

"Oh! Zara! Dove, come here," Ajax called to her, and she closed her eyes as she entered the greenhouse. "You can't see anything if you close your eyes, princess."

Vlad chuckled beside her, and explained. "She's been outside the door this whole time, Ajax."

Jinx pieced it together. "Oh, so she thinks that we were doing-" he started to say, but Zara cut him off. "Please don't clarify anything for me."

Ajax started to laugh. "Zara, darling, I just asked Jinx and Vlad for help in planting some flowers here for you," he told her softly, and she slowly opened her eyes to see different colored rose bushes, tiger lilies, and orchids in abundance.

"Oh." She was breathless at the beautiful flowers. "You did this for me?"

"Well, we certainly weren't doing each other," Vlad said before the three of them burst out into laughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea I may be yelled at for posting it here, but where else can I post stuff like this without confusion, besides my deviantART?

Happy April Fools Day, darling a little something Rathead and I whipped up for the occasion using OCs that are still WIPs :) hope you enjoyed