Status: Rating for language and mature content

The Elite

Date Night

Two days later, I stopped my dad while Nathaniel was in the shower. I rubbed the back of my neck.

“Hey, I need a favor,” I said and he nodded. “Nathan and I… we want to go on a date but… well, we can’t leave the hotel to do that,” I explained, my voice dropping to a whisper just in case. “Do you think tonight you could…?”

“Make myself scarce?” he finished with a smile and I blushed. “Sure, sweetheart. I haven’t seen Earl and Paps in a while so we’ll grab drinks. Just text me when you’re ready for me to come back.”

I hugged him. “Thanks.”

“Of course, sweetie,” he said. “What time do you need me to boogie?”

“Um….” Nathaniel came out, drying his hair and smiled at us. “He’s agreed to give us some time tonight,” I whispered. “What time do you want to have dinner?”

He pursed his lips. “Six?”

“Six it is,” my dad said cheerfully and got his phone out. “I’ll order pizza for ‘us’ and then grab some drinks with the boys.”

“Thanks,” we said in unison and he winked.

“How’d it go?” Nathaniel asked, putting his dirty clothes in the hamper we bought.

“Good,” I said, making sure the curtains were closed all the way. “He was a good sport about it. He hasn’t seen his friends in a while so it’s good for him, too.” I shook my head wearily. “He works too much, Nathan,” I sighed and he wrapped his arms around me from behind.

He kissed my neck. “That will change soon,” he said as I leaned back into him, closing my eyes. “You’ll see.”

“I hope you’re right,” I said. “I really do.”

Around 5:30, the door opened and my dad walked in with pizza. We offered some to him but he waved it away.

“I’m off to drink with the boys. You guys have fun.”

“Have fun,” we said in unison.

When the door was shut, Nathaniel locked it and rolled up a towel, sticking it at the crack on the floor. We had tested it earlier and it worked well for the hallway. We didn’t have anybody staying in the rooms around us so we had more privacy than normal. We found out the manager had done that on purpose.

“You guys are getting hounded when you leave,” he had explained. “I figured you could use some privacy.”

We had thanked him profusely.

Now we were in the bed we shared, my laptop perched on our knees with Netflix up, and pepperoni pizza on plates. It was a simple date but I enjoyed it.

“So, what are we watching first?” he asked.

I took a bite of my pizza. “You choose,” I said. “I’m the one that came up with the idea, after all.”

He clicked his tongue. “Oh fine.” He scrolled through the different movies and sighed. “I wish they hadn’t stopped that contract. Netflix originals are great anything but it would be nice to have some of those mainstream movies back.”

I nodded my agreement until he finally found a scary movie and I snuggled closer.

“I’m terrible with scary movies,” I whispered but he had already turned the lamp off.

He put his arm around me. “I’ll keep you safe,” he whispered, kissing my ear which made me shiver but he didn’t seem to notice.

I had my fill of pizza by the end of the opening credits and I gripped the blankets. I bit my lower lip and moved as close to Nathaniel as I could. It didn’t take long for both of us to be freaked out. He was holding onto me tightly, his eyes wide.

When it finally ended, we both just stared at the laptop and started laughing.

“Oh that was cheesy!” he laughed.

“But it scared the shit out of me,” I agreed, putting a hand on my heart. “Holy shit my heart is still beating like a drum. Perhaps I’m having a heart attack.”

He snorted. “Don’t be a drama queen.”

I stuck my tongue out at him. “It hurts,” I whined.

“Aw. Does Willow want me to kiss it and make it better?” he teased.

“Maybe,” I said huffily and he leaned in to kiss me.

I sighed happily, wrapping my arms around his neck. He parted my lips and teeth and I kissed him back. It was slow at first and he moved the laptop to the floor without breaking away, sliding us down so that our heads were on the pillows. I twirled my finger in his hair as he pushed me onto my back, his hand going under my shirt. I shivered as his fingers brushed the skin just under my breast.

His other hand was working on the clasp of my bra and my heart only beat faster. Suddenly, he groaned.

“What the hell?” he panted. “Did you stable this bra shut?”

I laughed breathlessly. “It would help if you used both hands.”

He kissed me a couple times. “That takes the fun of teasing you away,” he said in my ear but lifted my shirt off.

He sucked gently on my neck and managed to unclasp my bra finally. I blushed but he didn’t notice as he tossed my bra to the floor. He kissed down to my breasts and I shut my eyes with a sigh of pleasure. I hadn’t been touched in years and I had forgotten how wonderful it was; especially when it was by someone I cared about.

While one hand rubbed my breast slowly, the other slid under my pajama pants. I gasped and ran my hand into his hair as he slid a finger into me. I arched my back and he groaned in desire, pulling his shirt off and tugging at my pajama pants.

“D-Do you have a condom?” I panted and felt him nod as he kissed my belly button.

“Only if you’re sure,” he breathed, coming back up to kiss my lips.

“I’m very sure,” I said and bit gently on his ear.

“Holy shit,” he groaned. “How’d you know?”

I giggled. “Is that your tender spot, Nathaniel?”

He just groaned again as I licked his ear. He dug around in his pocket then pushed his pants off completely. While I continued to kiss and lick his ear, I heard him open the condom wrapper and braced myself. He crashed his lips to mine and gently spread my legs.

I started to have my doubts. The second he moved into me, though, those doubts disappeared. He buried his face in my neck as he thrust, trying to muffle his moans the best he could. I kept my mouth clamped shut, my eyes squeezed shut in pleasure. I wrapped my legs around his waist, moving with him which made him moan loudly. He moved in deeper and I arched my back, running my nails down his back.

“Faster,” I panted and he bit down gently on my neck before obliging.

I continued to do my best in keeping my moans quiet but the pleasure he was bringing me was making it hard to contain. He put one of his hands over my mouth and I allowed my moans to escape how they wanted. While he thrust into me, he kissed my breasts and bit down on them, earning a high pitched whimper of pleasure.

“I’m coming,” I groaned through his hand and he pushed in harder.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I tightened around him, doing my best not to scream. When my body finally relaxed, he finished five minutes later.

I was sweating and breathing heavily. He kissed me deeply, his hand in my hair.

“Take a shower with me,” he panted. “I don’t want your dad to know.”

“Gladly,” I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Expect several updates. Will be finishing this up today. :)