Status: A long work in progress. I still need Ivanov to get back to me.

Reunion

A Death

Nikki gently pushed Ivanov away from her, able to feel the Nevada wind on her skin again as she turned to fully face the interloper. He grinned and admired her form, his eyes lingering on her now bare breasts as he swayed in place. It took him a few moments too long to realize that the smears on her throat and breasts weren't lipstick, after all. Lipstick didn't drip that way. He looked up to her face and saw her lips were stained and smeared with the stuff as well. His eyes widened and he tried to step away from her, but her hazel gaze froze him in place.

“No, you wanted in on this too.” She purred, her dress clinging to her hips in tatters. Her voice locked his muscles in terror. She grabbed him by the throat and walked him back to Ivanov, her heels clicking in a metronome the drunk's sneakers were unable to follow. His scream was lost as they sank ivory fangs into his throat and drank as deeply as they could. It almost felt like a contest, he was able to think before everything went black. Like they were trying to outdo one another...

His corpse fell to their feet amidst the ribbons of torn clothing. Ivanov bent and picked up the remains of his jacket, wrapping it around Nikki.

“Perhaps we can find someplace to continue this conversation, alone?” His voice was polished and calm.

She smiled.

“I think I know just the place.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. Done dumping the new chapters for now. Gotta see what their plan is next before I can share it with you.

PLEASE leave me feedback. If I linked you to this, that means you too. Especially you. Tell me things.