Status: A long work in progress. I still need Ivanov to get back to me.

Reunion

First Words

Nikki drew in a breath, half in shock and half to say something painfully cliché. Before she could exhale, his hand fisted in her hair and pulled her in for a kiss. She grabbed his shoulders, stumbling forward gracelessly as the passion caught her off-guard. She felt his voice in her mind.

“Anything you have to say, your blood can tell me.”

One of her hands flattened against his chest. She pushed him away and he broke the kiss, a dangerous, denied flame burning in his arctic eyes.

“Not here.” She whispered, still breathless. One hand gripped the lapel of his jacket and she stepped closer to him. His smile was wicked.

“The alley?” She asked, “It'd give us a chance to reminisce.”

His grip on her hair tightened as he pulled her into a half embrace. She could smell the lingering smoke from his cigarettes and the familiar scent of his cologne. A smile crossed her lips as he walked to the alley door in silence.

Timothy appeared as they rounded the corner, his eyes full of questions and another dangling, half-formed on his chapped lips.

“Not now. Move.” Nikki ordered. He scurried out of their way, acutely aware of the murderous amusement of the Russian. Timothy watched them as they passed thorough the door and into the alley, and caught a glimpse of the Russian spinning the girl in his grip. He slammed her powerfully against the wall. Timothy heard her laugh breathlessly and saw her grab the Russian by his hips as she pulled him closer for a kiss. The door closed as the Russian snarled against her lips.

Timothy swallowed hard, his mouth dry. Something was off about those two. There was a tinge of iron in the air, a whiff of death.

A snarl and another slam came from the door, then a woman's laugh, and her shuddering gasp of clear pleasure.

He hurried down the hallway, locking himself in his office. He didn't come out until sunrise.
♠ ♠ ♠
Working on getting the next chapter put up. Gonna go ahead and warn you now, it's gonna get a little racy. Nothing too bad, but... Brief nudity and mention of previous escapades.