Status: Completed

Confession

.

Kellin sat crossed-legged on their, his, bed as he picked at the lost threads of his sweater. He watched as Vic packed his stuff, throwing clothes into his luggage &' other personal items into boxes.

He knew it was bound to happen, with everything going on lately, but he didn't expect it to happen so soon (which is stupid because this should've happened from the beginning).

Neither of them spoke. Vic ignored Kellin’s stare. He knew that if he looked, he'd stay. He wasn't strong enough to deny Kellin anything.

Kellin just stared at Vic as tears ran down his face. They were both crying but Kellin looked worse. He had puffy, red eyes &' tissues crumpled up next to him.

Vic zipped up the last suitcase &' placed duct tape over the boxes. He began carrying the boxes down to his car with Kellin watching him from the bedroom window. When he was done with the boxes his started on the luggage. Having six in total but needing to make three trips.

Kellin watched as the suitcases went from six to two. This was really happening. Vic was leaving. He felt his heart break again. He heard the familiar sound of the door opening and in walked Vic.
Vic stood there, looking at Kellin who just stared at the moon. This was probably the last time he'd ever see or talk to Kellin. He was sad about that.

Finally moving, Vic gripped the last two bags &' made his way towards the door. He heard the soft steps of Kellin’s feet against the wooden floors. He took the keys out of his pocket and' turned around to give them to Kellin.

“One last time.” Kellin whispered.

“Kellin,” Vic said sadly, “that won't help us.”

“I-I know but I just … Please Vic.” Kellin replied. “It can be our final goodbye.”

Vic sighed. He looked at Kellin’s face, watching the way his eyes were shining with tears, the way his hair looked from running his hands through it &' the way his cheeks were red, from what, he'll never know. Kellin was truly beautiful like that, in Vic's opinion.
Vic walked towards the younger man &' cupped his face before kissing him with every fiber he had within his body.

Kellin kissed back, trying to channel as much passion as he could into the kiss and crying harder while he did.

Vic's hands traveled down Kellin’s petite body, stopping once he got to his hips. Kellin’s arms rested on Vic's shoulders while his hands intertwined behind his neck.

The kiss began getting heated. Tongues began sliding into mouths &' lips were bitten.

Neither of them remembers who began grinding but that didn't stop them. They were convinced they needed this.

Vic taps Kellin's hip twice, signaling the pale boy to jump. That causes Kellin to cry again.

The Mexican boy carried him to the room, having done this enough times to memorize where everything was.

Kellin was placed on his feet when they got to the room. They broke apart, staring at each other.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Vic asked. Kellin only nodded.
He crawled on the bed, feeling Vic's eyes on his ass. When he turned around, Vic had already taken off his shirt &' he was unbuttoning his jeans. Kellin took off sweater, goosebumps rising on his skin.

Once Vic had taken off his clothes, he went to grab lube &' a condom from the dresser that was now half empty.

He made his way on the bed &' once he was looming over Kellin, he kissed him. The taste of the minty toothpaste in the bathroom still lingered in his mouth.

They began grinding on each other again, their sensitive cocks touching, making it that much better.

Kellin was the first pull away from the kiss, Vic trailing after him for one more.

“Touch me.” Kellin whispered against Vic's lips. Vic nodded and grabbed the lube from its spot on the bed. Once they were coated well, he circled a finger around Kellin’s rim before pushing it slowly.

Vic leaned back up &' kissed Kellin again, trying to get as many kisses as possible before it finally ends for good. God, it hurt so much but it felt so good. Why was he doing this to himself?
Once he had three fingers inside Kellin, pumping them slowly &' gently, he realized they shouldn't be doing this. Vic was about to stop when his fingers brushed up against Kellin's prostate.

He let out a small gasp.

“Right here baby?” Vic asked, wiggling his fingers against it.

“Y-yeah.” Kellin stuttered out. “Just, just fuck me Vic. Before I cum.” Vic slowly took out his fingers and wiped them on the blankets. “That's rude.” Kellin grumbled.

Vic ignored him as he slid the condom on. He added lube right after &' aligned himself with Kellin's entrance.

“Ready?” Vic asked. Kellin simply nodded, spreading his legs wider. Vic slowly slid in, getting the head past the tight muscle then the rest of his shaft. He bit his lower lip as if it were to help him control his urge to start moving.

“Just fuck me. This is-is the last time.” Kellin said as he cried.
Vic nodded and began moving slowly. Kellin, no matter how many times he had done this, felt a bit of pain when Vic would move. Once Vic had a good pace going he leaned back down to kiss Kellin. The younger boy dragged his blunt nails down Vic’s back, leaving very light white fading lines in their trial.

Kellin pulled away from the kiss so he could breathe. He kept his eyes closed. He didn’t want to see Vic; didn’t want to look into his eyes and see the pain and regret that filled them; didn’t want to see the love and happiness leave those warm brown eyes he grew to love.

“Look at me.” Vic whispered, bumping his nose against Kellin’s. Kellin shook his head and closed his eyes tighter. Vic slowed down his movements, dragging his dick slowly in and out of Kellin. “If you love me then open your eyes and tell me.”

“Are you still gonna leave?” Kellin asked.

“Yeah.”

“I love you.” Kellin said with his eyes still closed. Vic picked up the pace again and a few seconds later he began crying again. Kellin felt those tears burn his skin as they fell on his face. He opened his eyes. “I lo-love you.”

Vic buried his face against Kellin’s neck and began kissing it. He sucked on the spot that had Kellin curling his toes and whining lightly. When he was done he said, “You sure have a way of showing it.” His thrusts became harder the more he thought of it. “You promised to be different.” Three thrusts later, he changed his angle a bit, hitting Kellin’s sweet spot. “You told me I could trust you.”

“Oh fuck! There!” Kellin said as he cried. Vic kept hitting his prostate roughly, making Kellin pant and moan. “I’m so close. Don’t stop. Please don’t stop!” Vic stopped. “Why?

“Because I can.” Vic replied as he stared into Kellin’s eyes. “Because I think you deserve it. Because you hurt me when you knew how hard it was for me to trust someone the way I trusted you.” Vic moved again, chasing his and Kellin’s orgasm. “Fuck.” He grunted. “How close are you?”

“Very.” Kellin panted. A few seconds later and Kellin was getting frustrated. “I can’t cum. Let me ride you.” Vic pulled out and traded spots with Kellin. He slowly slid Vic’s dick inside himself and once it was all the way in, he sighed contently. “Much better.” Kellin began moving up and down, throwing his head back.

Vic placed his hands on Kellin’s hips, pulling him down just a bit harder as he bucked his hips up. He never wanted to forget the way Kellin looked so blissed out from this angle. Vic wanted to take a picture of Kellin in this moment and have it on every surface he could put it on.

“Fuck.” Vic grunted. He tightened his grip on Kellin’s hips, attempting to pull him down closer than he already is.

Kellin leaned down and began sucking love bites onto Vic’s neck. His moved his hips in slow figure eights. The drag of Vic’s dick inside of him felt really good. Then, in one particular movement, the tip of Vic’s dick brushed against his prostate, sending a slight pulse of pleasure throughout his body. Placing his hands on Vic’s chest, Kellin began bouncing again, letting little moans come out his mouth.

“Really close. Touch me.” He panted. Vic wrapped his hand around Kellin’s dick and started jerking him off. ”Oh fuck!” Kellin chanted. “Vic, I’m gonna cum. Don’t stop.”

Vic moved his hand faster and bucked his hips harder, sending Kellin tumbling forward a bit. This new angle gave Vic advantage to pound into Kellin’s prostate roughly.

“Shit Kellin. When are you gonna cum? I’ve been holding off as long as I could.”

“I can’t!” Kellin cried. He had tears running down his face and he was frustrated.

“Get off and lie on your back.” Kellin did what he was told and Vic ended up at the foot of the bed, in between Kellin’s legs. “You ready?” Kellin nodded and Vic slid three fingers in the younger boy as he lazily jerked himself off. Kellin moved his hips downward whenever Vic’s fingers slid out. “Stop.” Vic mumbled, lightly tapping the inside of Kellin’s thigh. Vic watched as his fingers went in and out, wiggling them a bit.

Then he found it.

“Yes!” Kellin whispered softly. Vic smirked and rubbed the spot, triggering a moan from the young, pale skinned male. He shook his head from side to side while his left hand gripped a bar from the bedframe and his right hand gripped the bedsheet.

“Touch yourself Kells.” Kellin released the bedframe and then he began touching himself.

“I’m seriously about to cum; please don’t …” Kellin began panting as his hips involuntarily began moving. “Fuck!” Kellin moaned when Vic pressed against his prostate. “There, please.”

Vic pressed his pointer and middle fingers harder against Kellin’s g-spot and watched him wither around on the bed. He watched as his eyes closed tightly and his mouth open up a bit to let out little moans of pleasure. He could see Kellin’s body begin to tense up so he leaned forward until he was by his ear and whispered, “Cum.”

Oh fuck!” Kellin moaned. Vic looked in between their bodies and watched as Kellin’s ribs became more prominent as he came. His body trembled as his prostate was continuously touched. His hips moved lazily as the last few spurts of cum dribbled from his slit then he slumped against the mattress, his body now twitching from the intensity of his orgasm. Vic, with a smirk, rubbed Kellin one more time, earning a whine from the younger male. “No, Vic. No more.” Kellin said tiredly. “Did you cum yet?” he asked as he felt Vic’s fingers leave his body.

“No. had fun watching you instead.” Kellin sat up and kissed Vic as he wrapped a hand around his dick. He used some of the pre-cum as lube and began moving his hand up and down, twisting his wrist a few times. Vic pulled away from the kiss and rested his forehead upon Kellin’s. “Fu-ck. You’re re-really good at th-th-is.” Kellin bit his lower lip to stop a smile that threatened to appear and simply nodded. “’M close.” Kellin moved his hand faster and a few seconds later Vic came with a groan. His body tensed up, making his muscles pop out more. Kellin pumped a few more times then stopped. Vic got up, legs shaking and sore, and went to get a small towel from the bathroom to clean them up.

When he was done, Kellin asked, “Are you still gonna leave?”
“In the morning. For now I just kinda wanna cuddle with you and pretend everything is fine.”

That night, Vic held onto Kellin tightly. The tears that fell from Kellin’s eyes, burned Vic’s skin. He tried so hard to keep his tears from falling, not wanting to upset Kellin anymore than he already is but it was getting harder to do so.

Eventually they both fell asleep, tears and limbs mixed together.

*

The morning after was harder. Vic woke up a few hours after he fell asleep and carefully got out of bed. He put on his clothes from last night and after, he turned to look at Kellin’s sleeping body. Vic took the blanket and wrapped it securely around Kellin, knowing he’d get cold as the night progressed. He found a piece of paper and wrote down a single word then placed it on the bedside drawer. With a final kiss on the forehead, Vic walked out the apartment, not looking back once.

When Kellin woke up, he was warm. The kind of warm your bed feels when you have to get up on a cold winters day. He looked over to his right and saw the spot empty. Carefully, he reached out to touch it and found the spot cold. After a few minutes of processing his emotions, Kellin got out of bed and went to the window to find the spot where Vic’s car was, empty. When he turned back to look at the room, he saw a folded piece of paper and carefully went to pick it up. He looked at it then opened it. It was a simple word that has no meaning to either of them. Crumpling up the paper, Kellin threw it across the room and got under the covers once again. It rattled in his mind, making him cry until he fell asleep.

Sorry.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's been a long time since I wrote smut and here's proof bx this was bad.

btw there will be a part wo i just dk when.