Bill's Bitch Fits

Chapter 2

Bill sat on the bathroom floor, sulking. Nothing ever seemed to go his way, and he hated it. Today was like the worse day ever. First he lost to Tom on that stupid poll, and now he's going to look like shit for the interview.

He heard Tom trying to tell him to come out of the bathroom, but he kept the door closed and ignored him. Soon it wasn't only Tom, but their manager, David Jost, too.

"Bill, get the hell out of there! You know that you have an interview in less then an hour!" He yelled through the door.

"I'm not going."

"And why is that?"

"Because the whole world hates me and my hair straightener won't work and I've run out of eyeliner! Everyone is going to make fun of me!" He whined.

"No one is going to make fun of you. Besides, I'm sure that place where the interview is at has plenty of make up, and stylists."

"What about a hair straightener?"

"Yes...that too."

Bill opened the bathroom door and looked at David and Tom. They looked relieved that he had finally come out. But Bill wasn't finished yet...

"But do they have the brand of make up that I use? I only use one brand, and if they try to make me wear some type of shit makeup, I am going to get bitchy. And you DO NOT want to see me get bitchy!"

David sighed.

"I'll see what I can do."

And he left to go make a call.

Bill walked over to his suitcase and looked through his clothes for something to wear. He put out two different out fits on the bed.

"Tomi, which one should I wear?"

Tom pointed to the one outfit.

"That one."

Bill looked at it and thought for a moment.

"No, I really think that I want to wear the other one."

"Then why did you even ask for my opinion?" Tom asked.

Bill didn't hear him, though. His back to Tom, he was busy getting changed. He had already been wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants, which his slowly took off.

Of course he had no idea that Tom was watching him very carefully and he changed...

Tom noticed that Bill seemed to have perfectly smooth skin. He wanted to reach out and touch it, to see if it was really as perfect as it looked. Bill looked really sexy as he slowly took off his boxers, so now he was completely naked. Tom couldn't help but stare at his perfect little butt.

Suddenly Bill turned around. Tom turned away quickly so that Bill wouldn't catch him staring. Bill walked into the bathroom.

"I'm taking a quick shower; let NO ONE disturb me!"

"OK..."

Bill shut the bathroom door and a moment later Tom heard the shower turn on.

Tom sighed in relief that Bill hadn't seemed to of realized that he had been staring. It was weird enough for Tom to be checking out his own brother, but it would be even weirder if Bill had known...

Finally the band arrived at the interview, half an hour late. The hair and make up stylists immediately surrounded Bill to make sure that he looked perfect for the camera, and then they finally went onstage, an hour late.

The interviewer sat in a chair next to the band members, who all sat on a couch. Bill, of course, sat closest to the interviewer, because he's the one who's always asked the most questions.

But today, it was different.

The interviewer, a young woman who seemed so excited to meet the band, decided to do things differently.

"I've realized how in most interviews, people only talk to Bill. I'm sure a lot of people in the audience will agree that the other members are just as important! Bill isn't what makes the band! So today we are going to mostly talk with the other band members!"

Bill looked shocked.

"Wait. Rewind! What did you say?"

"Uh...I said that the other band members are just important as you."

"No, after that!"

"Uh...I said that you don't make the band."

"Bitch! Of course I make the band! Anyone can easily replace a guitarist, drummer, or bassist. But as the lead singer, I believe that I am the most important member of the band. If I'm not important, then why am I even here at this freaking interview?"

"Well...the fans love you! No one would watch this if you weren't here."

"Exactly! Therefore, I am VERY important! If you're going to treat me like everyone else then why did I even show up?"

Tom tried to get Bill to stop.

"Bill, calm down, it's not that big of a deal!"

"Yes it is! I am the lead singer, and I should get the most attention!"

Bill walked off of the stage. The fans in the crowd started complaining, but Bill didn't care.

How could that bitch even THINK that he wasn't the most important person in the band? Of course he was!

Bill sat down backstage in the dressing room and cried. Tom came in.

"Bill, what's wrong? Are you crying?"

"No, of course not!"

"Bill...don't lie. What's wrong, why did you get so mad at that interviewer?"

"Because she was acting like I'm not important!"

"Of course you're important! The band would be nothing without you."

"Tell her that! This sucks. I feel like everyone hates me. Why can't I just get my way all the time?"

"No one gets their way all of the time."

"Well, I should, because I'm better then everyone else."

And Bill really believed that,too.
♠ ♠ ♠
I forgot about this story...sorry...i hope you liked this chapter ^ ^