Status: New!!

His Assistant

Chapter Ten

It was so relieving to have a girl like her enjoy exploring my darkest wants and needs. She wasnt just some girl. She was one that I enjoyed spending time with and when we weren't together I was waiting for us to get back together. To top it off she had the same high sex drive as I did.

She found ways to surprise me and she certainly knew how to take control sometimes. It only made my desire for her burn deep. It was something only she could cure.

Especially when her Ex had agreed to leave her alone. I had to put a few threats into him to let him know I wasnt going to let him bully my girl around. She was mine to protect and mine to have. I was more proud of that then all my success. After all, every king needed a queen and there wasn't a girl in the world more fit for the spot then her.

I was strolling through a couple of stores when I saw a big jewelers store sign. I found myself walking in the door and staring at big diamond rings. Something that I suddenly wanted to get Nicole for all the good she was doing.

I looked up at the window and saw her passing by.

Shit! She couldn't see me!

I dropped to the floor and hid from her the best my big body would allow. A store salesman came around the glass cases looking down at me. His blue suit looked cheap along with his messy brown hair.

"Just trying not to get caught buying a gift." It was the truth.

I wiped myself off and got back on my feet. "I'll just come back another time."

That was if she never saw me