Status: New!!

His Assistant

Chapter Two

Many people jumped when they heard that I was hiring. Girls were practically making a line for me and there were even men trying to be my assistant. I was down to the last few. Call me picky, but I had an aquired taste for my assistant. It couldn't just be any girl that was putting on a good tight skirt and trying to flirt her way to work.

She had to have a good work ethnic and she had to be beautiful with the right attitude. While it was easy when woman submitted I liked girls that had a certain amount of self respect and self worth. It was always quality over quantity. I wasn't going to hire several woman to get one job done. I only needed one.

Luckily for me I was getting pretty close to what I wanted when I met Leslie. She was decent looking, had confidence, and her work ethnic was alot better than what I had seen so far. If the next interview was another bunk then she was going to be the one I was calling. That's exactly what I told her before I gave her hand a shake and said my goodbye.

I was standing at the window almost ready to beat my head against it when the sound of my door shutting made me turn around. Then I saw Nicole Madison and I felt it in my gut. She was the one. She was the one I wanted even if she had bad work ethnic I could always change that.

When she bit her lip nervously and answered politely I couldn't help but smirk at her. She was a very beautiful woman and had the right attitude, willing to be all mine whenever I needed her.

All mine.

"Okay well if we have a think about you, I'll get my secretary to give you a call." I said as I seared myself behind the desk.

She said her goodbye and headed out. I leaned on my right to look around the mac book infront of me. She had very nice legs and I liked the way she walked.

How does that saying go? 'I hate to see you go but I love watching you leave?' Or somewhere among those lines.

I made my choice quickly. Nicole probably didn't even get out of the building before I was paging my secretary.

"Yes Mr. Meyers?" She asked.

Call Nicole Madison and tell her to sit on my face.

That's what I wanted to say but I had to keep my sexual appetite at bay. Especially at work and especially with that ring she had on her finger.

"In about 15 minutes give Nicole Madison a call and ask for her email please. I think she will be my new employee." I ordered in a calm smooth voice.

"Yes Mr. Meyers." My secretary hung the phone up.

I began typing up an email with my mischievous smile stretching across my face. Things were about to get interesting.