Status: New!!

His Assistant

Chapter Four

I fixed my black suit and walked away from Nicole's conversation. I heard everything that I needed to. She was married yes but she was so unhappy. It was a shame, it really was. Because when men treated woman like shit they didn't know that they were only pushing them into the arms of another man. I would know, I couldn't keep track of how many woman came to me because they were unhappy.

Usually I would screw the girl, remind her that she was beautiful and deserved the best then let them go. But with Nicole something was different. Maybe it was because she didn't hit on me first time meeting me. That was the usual when it came to aomen. We would meet, they would hit on me, we would have sex then that would be it. Nicole had something else.

Self respect.

That was a big part of my attractions. I loved a woman that respected herself and she very much deserved it. I intended to give her everything she deserved.

I searched through many many expensive restaurants so I could find the perfect one to take her out to. Some place where she would have to dress nice. I would love to see her in a dress that showed off her wonderful legs. Those thighs, I wanted to bite them and do so many other things to her.

"Avery!" I called for one of my secetary's.

She came in. "Yes Mr. Meyers?"

"Get me a reservation for 2 at a really fancy restaurant. Preferably a place that has a dress code. And when you get a chance, I want you to buy a nice dress. One that isn't too short or too long if you know what I mean. That has to be done today."

Avery bowed down a little and left me alone in my big office. It was quiet which wasn't good for me. My mind could go to some very dark places when it wanted. Like when I was showing Avery how to work the copy machine. I wanted to take her right then and there on the machine so I could copy images of me inside her.

But I bad to be patient for that. I couldn't take her like some greedy animal. She was a lady and was to be treated like one. Normally I wouldnt chase a married woman but knowing that she was unhappy disturbed me.

Then a small smile stretched across my face. I knew that pretty soon she would be smiling with light shining in her eyes. Nicole Madison would be all mine