Status: New!!

His Assistant

Chapter Six

The moment I had seen her in that dress I silently bit my tongue and swallowed the most inappropriate words I wanted to say. While my mind went to very dark places all the time I made myself act like a true gentlemen when it came to ladies. And she was most definitely a lady. One that deserved to be treated like a true delicate flower that she was. My father had always taught me one rule to live by:

Always hold the door for your woman and then smack her on the ass.

Never in an abusive way of course. I was against that. No woman deserved to have a hand raised to her and never should a man put a woman in any emotional pain. After all no one would be here if woman didn't carry the children to continue on the generations.

Everytime I held onto the door and opened it for Nicole I had to tuck my free hand into my suit pocket. so I wouldn't smack her cute ass. She wasn't mine to do that to. Not yet anyways and I certainly didn't want her to feel like I was trying to violate her in anyway.

Don't get me wrong, the whole time we seated ourselves at the table and talked, all I could think about was the things I wanted to do to her. I wanted to bring out that happy woman I knew she could be. Whoever she was married to clearly didn't know how to keep a woman happy. It was a shame.

Because in my eyes it was never really that hard. I honestly was thinking of teaching the man a few good lessons until she mentioned the word "divorce." Then she got my attention all the way.

Instead of letting her stay at some hotel I invited for her to stay in my guest room at my house. She had agreed and that was all I needed. The moment we slipped in to my house I pulled her against me, hearing her breath heavily as I leaned down and began to give gentle kisses on her neck. My heart was pounding with excitement and feeling her soft skin on the tip of my fingers made me want to ignite a deep fire inside her.

"Just say you want me." She whispered between breathing.

"I do." It was a short answer but all I could think of was the dirty things I wanted to do to her. Needed to do to her.

"I'm all yours."

The moment those words came out of her mouth I picked her up by the back of her legs and wrapped her legs around my waist. She clutched onto me with her hands holding onto my neck and our lips locking together. Our tongues were wrestling and my erection was getting as hard it could. My body was demanding to make her mine at that single moment but I was a patient man. Instead of pulling off her panties and fucking her against the wall I brought her to my bedroom where there was a huge California King bed with black silky sheets.

I gently laid her down on it and pulled up her dress so the hem was up to her waist. Her panties came off in a single slip and once she was fully exposed I gave her a gentle kiss on her upper thighs and then worked my way to her v-area. My tongue darted between her lower lips and licked a long stripe up to her clit. She jolted and moaned while I kept licking her in all her favorite spots.

She was coming undone and getting ready to come but I didn't want that happening just yet. Instead I pulled back and began getting undressed. I helped her out of the dress and rolled a condom on over my erection. As much as I wanted to do other things to her I decider that would be for another time. When I knew she would be ready for that.

I climbed ontop of her and held her wrists down while looking into her eyes. She wanted it and I was going to fulfill her every wish. I thrusted into her and she felt so good. She rolled her hips while I rocked myself into her. She moaned and I let out quiet groans. We were getting close, I could feel her trembling beneath me as I liked it to be.