Status: Hey, Chasey here. Maya and I are going to have tons of fun writing this, so we hope you enjoy reading it.

Story Time

Hello

Hello.

My name is Tetra Eden. I'm Catherine's, best friend.

I suppose you're wondering why you're receiving a letter from a total stranger. Well, the explanation is actually quite simple; I never back down from a dare.

You see, I noticed a framed picture of you, hanging on Cathy's wall. I pointed out the fact that you are not an unattractive man and, as Cathy does with most things, she took my statement and ran with it.
I quickly found myself in a battle; My Dignity VS Peer Pressure.

Cathy did everything she could to try and get me to send you a letter. Finally, it all ended with her tackling me, twisting my arm behind my back, and screaming the words "I DARE YOU," directly into my ear.
Suffice it to say, your cousin is a very persuasive young woman.

Now, here I am, sitting on her couch, writing you this letter.

Now that you know why you're getting this letter, let me tell you a bit about myself.

I'm a twenty year old writer. I work for a news paper called "Crazy News!". I go around collecting stories and writing articles.
I'd much rather be working on my own book, but alas, I need money. If I don't have money, I can't buy food, and I like food. Food keeps me alive.

My favorite color is red, and I hate monkeys.
My favorite band is No Doubt.
My favorite book series is the Daughter of Smoke And Bone trilogy.
Can you call it a series and a trilogy within the same sentence? Is that aloud? I guess I should know, considering I'm a writer.

Enough about me, let's hear about you!
So you're in the Navy? That's cool. What kind of stuff do you do? What's you're favorite color?

You really don't have to answer either of those questions. You don't even have to answer this letter. It's a weird letter, and I honestly wouldn't blame you if you threw it away or burned it.
I'm actually kind of hoping you'll throw it away before reading it, so that you don't have to go through this mess of a letter.

In case you haven't decided to set this letter ablaze, I hope you've found it entertaining in someway, and not at all as awkward and uncomfortable as it truly is.

Have a wonderful day, Jasper Hartley.

~
T.E.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's the first chapter. Beautiful, isn't it?... Don't answer that. It was a rhetorical question.

I hope you enjoyed it!

Love
Chasey.