Status: HhHAAHHA

Kirk, Gossip and Online Chats

You Smell, Like, Good

“You know,” he yells over the wind against our faces, “you smell like my laundry.”

I let his comment run across my head as I ride my bike off of campus ground. I drive onto the busy street and look into my mirror. I see him staring at my back. I didn't know what to say to that. Who really does?

I stop my motorcycle at a red light. I could feel his eyes on me. Ugh.

“It's a compliment,” Kirk defends himself. I hear him chuckle. “You smell, like, good.”

I let out a shaky laugh. “I suppose that's good then.”

As I see the red light turn to green, I hit the gas without a second though and let the wind do the talking.

But that isn't enough for Kirk.

He yells into my ear, “Are you nervous because of me or because I made you skip class?” He's so close to my face that he didn't really need to do that.

“Uhhh, I mean, don't flatter yourself, DeSimone.” Shit, I didn't know I had that in me.

Apparently he didn't know I had that in me either because now I feel his laugh shaking my cycle. He seems more relaxed too.

“Where are we heading?”

“You're the one who asked to get out of there!”

He's becoming more confusing by the second.

“Yeahhhhh,” he sings, completely oblivious to my frustration. “Just head straight ahead until Hither Street and I'll tell you where to go from there.”

Thank goodness I know exactly where I am going. It's not like I'm not from here or anything.

---
A FEW HOURS LATER

I hate to admit it but I really hate the way Kirk is constantly talking into my back. He's literally speaking against my back because he's so close to my body. I'm pretty sure he's afraid to let go for even a second so that explains his tight hold around my waist. His head is rested on my shoulder, and it's making me nervous. His hair against my skin is making me itchy, as well. BUT, Kirk is still hot.

“Head over to the parking lot on your right,” he finally says, tugging on my shirt.

His laundry comment is still scattered across my brain. It’s odd and the fact that he sees it as charming is beyond me.

As I park into this marketplace, Kirk slowly removes himself from my bike. He is stretching his back while giving me a strange look.

“I can't believe you use that thing.” He looks at my cycle while a frown is forming on his lips. “That strained my posture!”

I stand up and ignore his comment. He's still as beautiful in this bright light. “What's good here?”

He smiles at the sight of my curiosity. “Glad you asked,” he lightly says while taking my hand. He guides me across the street and towards a small cafe.

I protest, “Wait, I need to lock my bike.”

He groans. “Hurry up, Thalia.”

This boy is so unpredictable. But he's smackdown as good lucking as the Mars Curiosity Rover so that's okay.

The Seaside Market Place is cute. The square has a small bakery, a nail salon and a convenient little massage place that looks rather promising.

Kirk reads my face almost perfectly. “Next time we're here we'll check out that massage place.” I tilt my head to the side and squint. He laughs, “I promise.”

Ultimately, this is weird.

Kirk leads to me into this tight bakery, letting his hand take my hand. I let myself accept the fact that this is happening but it's still weird to me. Walking into the bakery is lovely. The sweet smell of banana bread and freshly cut strawberries fills my nose. I look around me and see groups of people sitting on tables, laughing with sandwiches on their plates. They look so happy.

“So, we order first, pay for the food and get a table to eat.” Kirk speaks to me like I don't know how a bakery works.

I nod though, because I feel like Kirk is only being nice. He looks happy. The moment we walked in here I notice a small spark forming in his asteroid colored eyes. His lips curve into a small smile. Something I could easily get use to.

“Definitely get something with the fruits. They're fresh and sweet.”

I nod and look at the menu board near the front of the little bakery. I can feel his eyes on me.

He smoothly adds, “Just like you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
KIRK WOW SO SMOOTH
hahahaaa 12 am write-ups make me laugh