Status: HhHAAHHA

Kirk, Gossip and Online Chats

It's Not Really a Skill

The ride back to campus makes me sleepy. Maybe it’s the biscotti and tea, or it’s the fact that Kirk’s driving at five MPH. I'm holding onto his hips (because why not) despite his slow driving. We finally make it back to campus at around five. He leaves silently with a smile on his face, which makes me wonder why he’s in glee. He’s such a dork~ cute dork.

Damn, I can’t believe I didn’t go to my classes today. Shit, I’m a badass.

As I walk back to my dorm, I call Penelope because I need to tell her about Kirk.

She answers on the second ring. “Oh my God, Thalia, you’re alive!” Penelope’s high pitch voice echoes in my ears. “Why didn’t you come to first or third period?”

I giggle, “I had other plans today.”

She laughs, “Like what?”

I’m almost near my dorm building when I spit out another girlish laugh. “I was with Kirk DeSimone today.”

“What?!”

“I know, right?!”

“How?” Penelope squeals.

“I was on my motorcycle when I ran into him on the way to our Voyage Through the Solar System class. He was acting kinda weird but it’s Kirk DeSimone for crying out loud.”

“And then what?”

“So, I literally ran into him and then he says 'we should get out of here’ and I’m like, ‘like ditch class?’ and then he was like, ‘yeah’ and so we went on a trip.”

“You’re lying.”

“I am not!” I smile to myself. “Soooooo, we go to this bakery and I’m like lost right, because I don’t know much about that place. Kirk helps me, though, so that was sweet.”

Penelope’s laugh echos in the phone and it’s contagious. I press a hand to my lips and try to contain my own giggles.

Penelope lightly says, “This is too fictional to be true.”

My curiosity bone itches. “How so?”

“He’s like the band freak and you’re the girl who’s popular but has a lowkey obsession with space and stars. You two together is too good to be true.”

Aftering taking the elevator to my floor, I walk down the hall to see Kirk standing outside my room. He’s standing against my door with one leg resting on the other. He has a familiar smile on his face, like, his smile didn’t leave his face the moment I left him.

I really want to ask Pen what she meant but damn I can’t because Kirk is in hearing range.

“I’ll call you back,” I whisper, as I remove my phone from my ear.

I’m now a foot away from Kirk. He smells like toothpaste. I say, “Should I be worried that you found out where I sleep?”

He tilts his head to the side. “I just wanted to know if you got home safely.”

I nod while I walk past him to open my door. I smirk, “You smell, like, my toothpaste.”

“You can’t steal my pickup lines.” Kirk laughs and follows me into my room. He shuts the door and asks, “Do you have a roommate?”

“Ah no.” I take off my shoes. “I mean, yes.”

“Soooo you do and do not have a roommate?” he laughs a magically sound. “That’s quite confusing.”

I sit on the edge of my bed and watch Kirk stand near the doorway. His posture is so straight. He’s still smiling, yet he’s silent. It makes me wonder about the possible reasons why he came here.

“My roommate usually comes here for only her school books. She barely sleeps here. I don’t know much about her.” I take off my jacket and look down at my hands. I’m blushing and I didn’t want him to see it. “Pick up line?”

Kirk sits next to me.“What?”

“That laundry thing is your idea of a pick up line?”

Kirk folds his arms across his chest. “Are you mocking my flirting skills?”

I look into his eyes and think of the possible things he’s seen in his life, and wonder why he picked to see me. Why me?

His smirk takes me back to my flirty state of mind.

“If you ask me,” I start, “it’s not really a skill.”
♠ ♠ ♠
HAHAHAH OMG HAHAHAH
this makes me laugh
thank you to the lovely people who recommended and subscribed ((: